What's Your Favourite Condiment?

Henry

I've had the same because I want my steak very well done/ burnt. I now never eat steak in a restuarant because it always causes a fuss.

Chefs are wankers.

I wouldn't blame a chef for being upset at anyone ordering a well done steak. I mean; what kind of Neanderthal orders a well done steak?

Cocaine only kidding officer.

Cocaine is not a condiment, it's a meal all in its self.

The cunt is paid to cook it for the customer and its fuck all to do with him how they prefer it.

Medium rare man myself.

Linghams Chilli Sauce is another treat.

I agree.

I'm a rare to rare/medium chap, plenty blood and juicy but if someone wants to eat a steak chewy and rough as a old boot sole they paid for it, tell the chef to fuck off.

I would implore any person who says they like a steak well done to try a rare steak, it is so much better.

Agree on the steaks everycunt seems to think the rarer you get it the more foodie points you get. I've been rare for years but every so often go for a medium rare never been disappointed.

Was in a michelin stared restaurant getting some lamb. Got asked how I would like it done. So being the simple sod I am just said wasn't sure what would you go for? Waitress said "Well for some reason rare is very popular but it really is much better either well done or at a push medium. Rare is far more chewy.".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Brown sauce from an Edinburgh chippy is daddies mixed with vinegar. West coast sauceless bastirts. And another thing, ginger is any fizzy pop in Glasgow. A student at Glasgow University got caught out with this, can i have a can of ginger? What kind? Ginger? Coke, lilt, tizer? Ha ha student boy.