Aberdeen V Celtic (0 - 2)

Unsurprisingly meh today. Always happens when hype takes over and a big expectation builds.

Didn't really have much in the way of efforts in the first half, great chance in the second should have made it 1v1 (dreadful miss by McGinn).

Competed well, but Celtic were pretty much strolling the whole game (even more so when we went down to 10).

Never in a month of Sunday's will we be anywhere near challenging for the title, but second should be achievable.

How we react next game is key to our season.

• Downvote 1

Unsurprisingly meh today. Always happens when hype takes over and a big expectation builds.

Didn't really have much in the way of efforts in the first half, great chance in the second should have made it 1v1 (dreadful miss by McGinn).

Competed well, but Celtic were pretty much strolling the whole game (even more so when we went down to 10).

Never in a month of Sunday's will we be anywhere near challenging for the title, but second should be achievable.

Never thought we'd be genuine challengers .I'll Wait until we've played all teams before giving an opinion on being capable of being runners up.

He hasnt had the best start to the season, scored a couple of decent pens and forced some saves but could of easily had more. Hopefully the pressure of expectation isnt building their also.

Next time we play those minks they wont be so lucky as they were today. Up to the Anderson/Clangfield fuck up we were the better team you can make errors against other sides and get away with it but you can't against the hooped tramps because you will get punished!!! Still ive got faith in McInnes and that we are headed in the right direction under him.

• Upvote 2

Disappointing.

But it's how the team reacts next week against Hearts is what I'm concerned about.

Show same effort and commitment like we have in the last 3 games and we'll be fine.

Today's game, well I felt we stood of them too much and afforded them too much respect.

Celtic obviously did there homework on us as we looked nothing like the team from previous two games.

Looked disjointed today and that was down to Celtic IMO.

Flood never stopped running, but unfortunately it was after shadows.

Hector was immense at the back I felt.

Still not convinced by Zola.....

As for the pen.

Looked a stonewaller from where I was say, but heard varying accounts of what happened.

Someone was going to get sent off.

Anderson or Langfield.

Speaking of Anderson.

I fear he's finished. He can't compete against the powerful teams and quick players.

Been a superb servant, but once Considine is fit he'll be out.

As said disappointing, but hopefully heads won't drop and we'll break some a Hearts next week.

COYR!!

disappointed that we never seem to get a result against this lot - most other teams seem to scrape a draw along the way.. However, I was pleased with the way we didn't buckle and capitulate as we have in the past.

We played well enough first half but tbh we were giving them far too much space in the lead up to the penalty and they were looking particularly dangerous at that time.

Flood tried hard but got little change today, whilst I think Anderson is gonna cost us this season sad to say..

Second half, we did well to limit damage and could even have stolen an equaliser late-on but not to be. The really important thing is for us to push on next week and keep positive.

Fans? - I thought the team were well supported today.. As for the celtic mob - quietest I've known them in ages, until they score of course - the masters of the ''sing when yer winnin'' art...

Let's get after the jambos now...

Disappointing.

But it's how the team reacts next week against Hearts is what I'm concerned about.

Show same effort and commitment like we have in the last 3 games and we'll be fine.

Today's game, well I felt we stood of them too much and afforded them too much respect.

Celtic obviously did there homework on us as we looked nothing like the team from previous two games.

Looked disjointed today and that was down to Celtic IMO.

Flood never stopped running, but unfortunately it was after shadows.

Hector was immense at the back I felt.

Still not convinced by Zola.....

As for the pen.

Looked a stonewaller from where I was say, but heard varying accounts of what happened.

Someone was going to get sent off.

Anderson or Langfield.

Speaking of Anderson.

I fear he's finished. He can't compete against the powerful teams and quick players.

Been a superb servant, but once Considine is fit he'll be out.

As said disappointing, but hopefully heads won't drop and we'll break some a Hearts next week.

COYR!!

In his post-match interview, Lennon said they had adopted a formation to control Pawlett. I wouldn't have said he was the greatest threat, but it must have had some effect.

it was pretty eeksy peeksy until clangers rush of blood. is it because he had nothing to do until then? so he had a semi when he had to do something.

just put that down to a clanger. only ~9 more to go this season!

we'll take care of hearts, we've nothing to worry about with those jakey mutants.

In his post-match interview, Lennon said they had adopted a formation to control Pawlett. I wouldn't have said he was the greatest threat, but it must have had some effect.

Aye well he is a handful seems fit, confident and strong just now as well the nip he's always had. Played well I thought, later on was something at the back that he cleared up pretty well too even (few drinks in so canna mind what it was).

If Mulgew got sent off as he should have done it'd have been a different game, even if Forrest had been (dirty cunt too).

it was pretty eeksy peeksy until clangers rush of blood. is it because he had nothing to do until then? so he had a semi when he had to do something.

just put that down to a clanger. only ~9 more to go this season!

we'll take care of hearts, we've nothing to worry about with those jakey mutants.

Hate to say, spaz for keeping his hand out but Anderson was the illness, Clangers only a symptom.

• Downvote 1

Expected result so no great shakes. Pleased with score in the end as with more breaks could have been 4 or 5 which would have destroyed weaver's confidence.

McInnes deserves backing just for his aggressive substitutions. As someone said never in a month would the broon have considered them apart from once we were 2 down.

Anderson will become our Giggs. Experience on the bench once games are won. Equally unconvinced by Zola, but as a target man he's growing on me!

Finally, for the 2 plastic tims in the restaurant where I was with the loon for lunch. No, Forrest did not mean it, you complete f*cking cretins!!!