Aberdeen V Celtic (0 - 2)

Looks like around 120 tickets left in south stand, none in RDL and in RDU few tickets left up to row N right across stand and now selling further up aswell and lots sold there also.

Couple of hundred left in Main Stand in end sections.

Merkland is still half empty though.

When we beat them I would love it in a Kevin Keegan rant type of way if a packed Pittodrie all started singing 'I just can't get enough' while bouncing with back to the game. We need revenge for the McGhee games.

We did that at septic park at 3-1 last time to "the sheep the sheep the sheep are on fire". Brilliant pisstake! Just a shame I can't find a video of it anywhere!

Evens is cracking odds on Celtic to be honest, I'll be having a tickle, every time Aberdeen get a buzz going and a big crowd they fuck it up.

Think Dadi leading the caterpillar ten years ago was the only time they lived up to the hype.

C'mon min Dayts, this isn't the same old Dons side. You should be looking at having a tickle of that 12/5.

Evens is cracking odds on Celtic to be honest, I'll be having a tickle, every time Aberdeen get a buzz going and a big crowd they fuck it up.

Think Dadi leading the caterpillar ten years ago was the only time they lived up to the hype.

Agreed, there is also a huge gulf in class that remains between Celtic and the rest. I hope we compete but if we lose so be it. The important games are hearts away, Alloa and then st Johnstone.

We've defo got bi-polar fans, if we lose on Saturday done will say "false don" and refuse to go back... some think we are genuine title contenders? Bonkers

• Upvote 1

Agreed, there is also a huge gulf in class that remains between Celtic and the rest.

I'm not sure its a "huge gulf" of course they are a stronger team, with a bigger squad, but to me they've lost there 2 best players, and their signings haven't impressed so far.

I don't mind us losing as long as we do ourselves justice, so many times, like last season,or the one against the huns when we could go top, we've totally wilted, I'm confident this team wont do that.

Anyway, betting against Aberdeen is simply wrong!

I'm not sure its a "huge gulf" of course they are a stronger team, with a bigger squad, but to me they've lost there 2 best players, and their signings haven't impressed so far.

I don't mind us losing as long as we do ourselves justice, so many times, like last season,or the one against the huns when we could go top, we've totally wilted, I'm confident this team wont do that.

Anyway, betting against Aberdeen is simply wrong!

Spot on, still think the overall quality is better. Their keeper is better. I actually think our centre halls are better but they have better fullbacks. Think they are slightly stronger in midfield but attacking wise they are a lot better, that will be the difference. Stokes or Zola? Forrest on the wing or pawlett?

I feel mcinnes has defo closed the gap, along with as you say Celtic losing their best players.

. Stokes or Zola? Forrest on the wing or pawlett?

For sure those comparisons aren't to favourable, but then its a long while since Forrest was on form, if Pawlett plays the way he did first half at Motherwell, I wouldn't want to swap, Stokes to Zola, what can I say, a massacre, but then we could compare Stokes to McGinn and its not so bad.

This game is the last one they want to be playing, all their focus is on the champions league, they wont even see us as a big challenge, they've heard all this before, and come up and beaten us easily, we should be far more up for this game than they are, they may well be under strength, they may even not be that bothered they lose, believing they will win the league whatever happens, their main focus is getting through in the CL. I'm really confident we will beat them!