Peruvian Tourists

I don't get why they're getting so much attention for this? Obviously guilty and that fat wifie put to death in thailand for drug smugggling never got all this attention and she's away to be shot

Coz if they had their slap on theres plenty of guys who would.

Seems there's a black burd already in jail there for similar, but then she's black, so not newsworthy.

Funny that when these types are stripped of their face paint they look fairly hackit too.

The one from the Weege is a complete dog...and if the paddy had been smart she'd have hid the Charlie in that ridiculous beehive...they deserve the 15 year stretch for being so stupid if nothing else.

Not at all surprised about Ibiza as its so full of drugs you will get offered all sorts just after you get off the plane and everywhere else as well.

These two were working there and must have seen how much drugs was on offer with hardly any police to bother with so maybe thought it an easy earner.

GUILTY AS HELL IN MY OPINION

They are getting so much attention because supposedly 'nice' girls can do no wrong in the modern world's eyes.

It must have been a bad man who put them up to it.

Which is of course pish in reality but thats the defence and that's the charade the media scrum is based on.

The Peruvians see right through it thankfully.

Aye glaikit hoors about sums it up.

Funny that when these types are stripped of their face paint they look fairly hackit too.

I think the Scottish lassie is tidy, some body on her.

DT you're obviously a desperado...who will be no stranger to...any hole is a goal...but Weege filth should be treated with the upmost caution...she's a fu*king pig chief.

Crazy risk to take..... for about 8-10k each...... most likely talked into it and thought... easy as fuck.

I wonder how many others made it thru on the same flight. Id have thought carrying too much to be set up to fail.

Think they will plead guilty do about 2 or 3 years and write a book when they get back.

Think they will plead guilty do about 2 or 3 years and write a book when they get back.

Would be the smart move...I've seen that Sandra Gregory bint pop up in a few documentaries...probably has a book as well...heed down for 2 years then see if anyone remembers/cares about you.

Guilty of being thick as fuck this pair.

Deserve the punishment they get, I'd have the rest of the roasters in the Ibiza pictures locked up as well. All pretending they are LTD in Ibiza at the 'exclusive' clubs and VIP areas (along with every other cunt), drinking Veuve and Grey Goose like its some sort of status symbol. No class at all.

Apparently they were told the authorities were in the pay of the suppliers and they would sail through customs.

Thick as fuck in otherwords.

Funny way the world works though, they will probably make much more for their stories than they ever would have from trafficking.

Which strikes me as macabre in the extreme.

I da ken , money is easy spent , these lassies were maybe in debt to some dodgy cunts oot there and signed up for it , 8 - 12 k is fuk all nowadays , a wee bit o pressure , a wee bit of persuasion " you owe us 3 k , do this and we dont kill you and you get 5 k each too , you get nabbed feed em shite about kidnapping " , fuck knows , the worlds a fucked up place , the weak are easily manipulated .

Good luck lassies i hope you suck cock well and your muff divings up to scratch

STAND FREE !

They were trying to bring joy to the people of Ibiza.

Good people imo.

They got caught, though. They have to take the rough with the smooth. That's why it's a risk.

You either bring joy and happiness to the people who are in ibiza, or you end up in a Peruvian slammer.

People brag about doing illegal drugs on here, it's probably people like this who enable you to indulge in your illegal high.

Think about it.

• Downvote 1

Guilty of being thick as fuck this pair.

Deserve the punishment they get, I'd have the rest of the roasters in the Ibiza pictures locked up as well. All pretending they are LTD in Ibiza at the 'exclusive' clubs and VIP areas (along with every other cunt), drinking Veuve and Grey Goose like its some sort of status symbol. No class at all.

It's a way of life my boy, a way of life.

Crazy risk to take..... for about 8-10k each...... most likely talked into it and thought... easy as fuck.

I wonder how many others made it thru on the same flight. Id have thought carrying too much to be set up to fail.

Highly doubt either could competently write their names.

Apparently they were told the authorities were in the pay of the suppliers and they would sail through customs.

Thick as fuck in otherwords.

Funny way the world works though, they will probably make much more for their stories than they ever would have from trafficking.

Which strikes me as macabre in the extreme.

Oh aye, they were definitely fed a line (fnarr fnarr) by the dealers, owed them a couple of k for 'free' drugs they were given, gotta pay us back now. Here's an easy way, nip over to Peru and pick up a 'package', bring it back. You get a free holiday and a couple of k each (minus your debt). People that are talked into this apparently are always told customs are paid off, so no chance of being caught, or told what to say if they are stopped. The initial police video of them just after they were caught, they appear quite unconcerned and are thinking 'as long as we just say we were made to carry this shit and didn't know what was in there, then we'll be let go with a slap on the wrists'. How naive folk can be, but suppose they're only 20 odds and obviously no the brightest.

No doubt Minnie Mouses family will be huns too.

Look out for a 'Free the Peru Two' banner at the hun game this weekend.

With a name like that?! Na, seen quotes from the 'family priest' back in Oirland and one has also been to see her in chokey.

Why didn't they just rack up twice as much on a couple of credit cards like everyone else these days?

Story for now, currently I'd find a (potentially) ingrown pube more of a concern. 10 years later when they stumble out to make what they can from their shattered lives. I'll care less.