Peruvian Tourists

I read their statements in the Mail earlier, they have a ring of truth to them.

the fact they have a story is a joke, they should have pleaded guilty taken a couple of years a pat on the back and a better luck next time. But instead they're clinging on to a farcical story they'll spend at least 10 years away with their lives and fuds completely destroyed.

Dear God DT...all they need to substitute is..."offered me £10k" with is "held a gun to my head"...the rest is easy...because it happened.

Exactly. Least the old man has wised up and realised they can't plead not guilty to having the gear, it's a matter of fact. The Peruvian authorities aren't interested in any farcical 'big boys made me do it and ran away' stories.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/peru-drug-arrests-bodybuilder-ex-boyfriend-2223643

Some interesting stuff in this article. Obviously the guy is a total dodgy fucker, but an interesting theory that they were a 'decoy' while an even bigger shipment slipped through. Although dunno how you could conceal much more than the 11kg they already had on them.

Also, whatever the online posts she made were in reference to, they certainly haven't helped her case now, daft wee cow.

That boy giving the story to the Daily Ranger looks like a decent salt of the earth sort.

Of course everything he says should be taken at face value.

Oh aye, the sort she'd be delighted to take home to meet the folks. Definitley a right charmer, with an eye for the ladies. Think the fact she was shagging him though says a bit about poor, innocent wee Melissa. For someone who claims to have no involvement in the drugs scene, he professes to know a lot about it.

• 3 weeks later...