Peruvian Tourists

It was a laughable campaign by her Auntie playing on the hearts of the Jeremy Kyle types.

They are huns are they not? Fully expect the donations to be pocketed by the family just as the huns did with charity money.

Given my experience of living in the west of Scotland, I would wager that there is a clue in the name Bernadette.

Not that it makes any difference, two cheeks, same arse, etc...

A hand written note, supposedly penned by big Mel appeared in the papers today, thanking folk for their support. Seems remarkably upbeat, with no mention of being forced to degrease big mama Rositas hairy fud, so it's prob a forgery created by the family to get them back in the news.

Melissa will be top dog by now, she'll be lapping up the attention.

The Charlie in Ibiza is fucking terrible. I hope they werent planning on bashing it to make a bigger profit. Rascals

Is it fuck, decade ago I had to get an injection of Valium at 6am by the resort Dr in San An as i was that fucked they thought I was going to die.

Never bothered with the pool that day, and only stuck to the beers that night.

Fucking lightweight!!!!!

Well the travel insurance does not cover substance abuse, so jab of valy cost me a couple of tons, and the dame at the time was less than impressed by the episode, especially as she went to bed hours before and I said I was just having a beer on the balcony, little did she know i was away to line up, line up, card edge, etc etc.

Well the travel insurance does not cover substance abuse, so jab of valy cost me a couple of tons, and the dame at the time was less than impressed by the episode, especially as she went to bed hours before and I said I was just having a beer on the balcony, little did she know i was away to line up, line up, card edge, etc etc.

Ha ha ha nae bad min. When we we're over there ma pal snorted a rouge line on the table thinking it was chico but it was infact Mdma ha ha what a nick he was in.........

still curious what the real story was, but I'd imagine they got involved in making a bit of cash by transporting goods from mainland Spain - then got told they were making a longer trip. I think that about covers all the angles.

Quote from a top UK judge on such matters .... (for your future reference)

"

"If a person voluntarily exposes and submits himself, as the appellant did, to illegal compulsion, he cannot rely on the duress to which he has voluntarily exposed himself as an excuse in respect of the crimes he commits"

still curious what the real story was, but I'd imagine they got involved in making a bit of cash by transporting goods from mainland Spain - then got told they were making a longer trip. I think that about covers all the angles.

Quote from a top UK judge on such matters .... (for your future reference)

"

"If a person voluntarily exposes and submits himself, as the appellant did, to illegal compulsion, he cannot rely on the duress to which he has voluntarily exposed himself as an excuse in respect of the crimes he commits"

Bang on the money min.

Look, they are a pair of fuckin' slags who deserve all that's coming to them. If your daughter told you she was going to Ibiza for the summer to work in bars and clubs, would you let her? They were out there necking and snorting all manner of shit and getting pumped by one-eyed Jack. Ran out of money and had the opportunity to make a quick buck. Unfortunately for them, they were the decoys and carrying low quality dandruff flakes, whilst the real couriers got through with the champagne powder.

• 2 weeks later...