U20's Thread

Please see below confirmed details for the following SPFL Development League home matches:

MATCH: Aberdeen vs. Ross County
COMPETITION: SPFL Development League
DATE: Tuesday 22nd August 2017
VENUE: Glebe Park, Brechin
KICK-OFF: 6.00pm

MATCH: Aberdeen vs. Hibernian
DATE: Tuesday 5th September 2017

MATCH: Aberdeen vs. St Johnstone
DATE: Tuesday 26th September 2017

Team v Rothes tonight :

Mair, Harrington, Wells, Macpherson, Mbayo, McColm, S Ross, Campbell ©, MacLennan, Anderson, Antoniazzi.

subs - Robertson, Hutchison, Dangana, E Ross, Mackenzie, Roscoe, Craddock (GK).

22' Rothes 0 Aberdeen XI 1 (Toby Wells)

24' Rothes 1 (Moore) Aberdeen XI 1

34' Rothes 1 Aberdeen XI 2 (Bruce Anderson)

Half time Rothes 1 Aberdeen XI 2.

£10 !! That is utterly ridiculous. I have been down to Brechin several times for Aberdeen u20s games and never had to pay a penny. I even took my season ticket once,prepared to debate it was an Aberdeen home game,and season tickets were valid ! Good luck to the Young Dons tonight. If we progress to tie against full Brechin City,Forfar,East Fife team etc. me and my wallet may make an appearance !

£10 !! That is utterly ridiculous. I have been down to Brechin several times for Aberdeen u20s games and never had to pay a penny. I even took my season ticket once,prepared to debate it was an Aberdeen home game,and season tickets were valid ! Good luck to the Young Dons tonight. If we progress to tie against full Brechin City,Forfar,East Fife team etc. me and my wallet may make an appearance !

Its a national cup. If you went to see St Mirren vs Dundee Utd in the same competition you'd have to pay so what makes you think you'd get away with not paying here?