U20's Thread

Clangers was dreadful for their first goal

Penalty he showed which way he was diving far too early & made a cunt of himself

Third goal (whilst a cracking 25+ yard strike) he didn't cover himself in glory at all.

He had a decent double save in first half but in second half he was in another one v one & had it not been for his face it would have been another goal.

Conclusion = Clangers is fkn shite

Penalty he showed which way he was diving far too early & made a cunt of himself

Third goal (whilst a cracking 25+ yard strike) he didn't cover himself in glory at all.

He had a decent double save in first half but in second half he was in another one v one & had it not been for his face it would have been another goal.

Obsessed much?

8 posts on this thread in the last 2 months and 6 are about a first team goalkeeper.

You are clearly in need of some sort of help. I can only hope that Langfield being dropped will be the start of a recovery process for you

Obsessed much?

8 posts on this thread in the last 2 months and 6 are about a first team goalkeeper.

You are clearly in need of some sort of help. I can only hope that Langfield being dropped will be the start of a recovery process for you

You are seriously asking that? :hysterical:

Of course I am obsessed (on a football forum I might add) about the fact that the team I love have struggled for TEN fkn years with an utterly useless fkn keeper as No.1

& every time someone tries to point this out like it's newly come to their attention I will say the same thing. That I will continue with my obsession until the useless cunt has vacated our club

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure he was MOTM. Weird like.