U20's Thread

Incidentally,did anyone on this forum actually go to the game at Balmoor the other day, Aberdeen u20s ,with 8 easily recognisable first team squad men, 1 v Rangers ,rag,tag and bobtail select, 3 with maybe 3 o had 4 I had even heard of.thon was beyond sad.pathetic display.joke game,nobody there,nobody really cared.Think competitive,enjoyable days watching the Reserves and this was a horror movie.Game was pointless,league is pointless.Always well run and looked after by Peterhead staff and officials and free teamsheets and excellent work by aberdeen fc heritage often producing a programme,not Tuesday surprisingly.Just a sad day.Poor Declan McManus,the Andy Gibson de ce jours ! Goals galore for youth and under20s,top scorer at Morton and Scotland U21s call up and back to this.Must be soul destroying.

That is good news for Declan McManus. It is a shame but he was never going to play for Aberdeen first team on any regular basis. He has done well at Morton and am sure he will have a good football career. Just not with Aberdeen.Will score against Aberdeen in the years ahead and think of his days at Balmoor and Brechin. Andy Gibson scored for Partick Thistle at Firhill against Aberdeen to help Thistle to 2-1 win and thought of all his goals on Saturday afternoons and Monday nights at Pittodrie.Declan to Morton good for everyone.

Michael Kelly will be pressing for a place with the Championship side Leicester in the next few years, Leicester relegation will help him in a funny sort of way,just as Jack Grimmer has emerged at Fulham.Fraser Fyvie on the other hand is emerging it seems at St Johnstone.Another who hardly played very much at Aberdeen.Players that make it and players that don't continues to baffle me.Michael Kelly okay left back,centre half.

The boy seems a bit of a bellend.

Judging by some of his tweets I'd imagine he's of poor character, and that we wanted rid.

Leicester were probably not willing to pay the full compensation and suggested that if the contract was mutually terminated then they'd pay a token gesture of about 50k.

Sheer conjecture on my part.

The boy seems a bit of a bellend.

Judging by some of his tweets I'd imagine he's of poor character, and that we wanted rid.

Leicester were probably not willing to pay the full compensation and suggested that if the contract was mutually terminated then they'd pay a token gesture of about 50k.

Sheer conjecture on my part.

Aye. I thought Razor was exaggerating until I looked at his twitter. Seems he's been re tweeting Leicester stuff for a while.

Aye. I thought Razor was exaggerating until I looked at his twitter. Seems he's been re tweeting Leicester stuff for a while.

Nah, was always at it. As above said, poor character from the lad.

Never thought he was anything special everytime I saw him. Murray and McKenna both better prospects IMO.

Think Craig Murray is another player at the crossroads. Is his move to Ayr United positive,get some real game experience and come back or move in the summer to a Partick Thistle or something like that,Excellent every game but eternally 'too wee'.

Yep, needs to hit the gym.

No Clark Robertson? Probably injured again....

Should have been given to Caley to get Shinnie in for rest of season.

They get a great Scotland U21 star with bags of potential in their side for the future (& possibly even this season) rather than having a player that the fans will not be 100% sure of for rest of season.