Morton

Stranraer

Livingston

Dundee

Falkirk

Hamilton

Partick

QOS

Stranraer at home would be good, I suppose.

Not a single easy game in that pool of teams, so it doesn't matter who we get.

There were times watching last night I was thinking how are we ever going to compete with other SPL teams let alone teams like Alloa, who in fact I thought although did not threaten until we started pissing about did quite well.

The way we went about our business against Killie & M'Well is in stark contrast how we have played in the last 2 games. The midfield we raved about at the start of the month has been majorly disrupted already and it scares me watching with not only Robson out but what we would be like without Flood.

Anyway I really would worry against any of those unseeded teams, home or away but I would rather fancy our chances with Dundee or Livi away

Don’t care who we get from that lot, so long as we’re away. We’ve typically done better away from home against lower league sides, possibly because there’s less pressure to deliver but also because we’ll likely have a vocal support behind us rather than vitriol echoing around an Empty Pittodrie after every misplaced pass or shot off target.

• Downvote 1

Livingston away. I miss that wee town.

Might go if we get Stranraer away, just for the fuck of it

Was quite surprised to read that Livingston is now Scotland's 7th most populated settlement. Could never be fucked with Livingston the place, the club, and West Lothian in general - worst part of Scotland IMO.

I hope we get Dumbarton :scarf:

The lang een

I went down there when we played them in the league cup a few years back. Longest day of my life. Was back to uni in the weeg that day, early start from Aberdeen, dropped off by the old boy, unpack stuff into new flat. GUASC bus to Stranraer and back to the Weeg. Was well after midnight before we got back to Glasgow. The road was bloody horrible as well.

I went down there when we played them in the league cup a few years back. Longest day of my life. Was back to uni in the weeg that day, early start from Aberdeen, dropped off by the old boy, unpack stuff into new flat. GUASC bus to Stranraer and back to the Weeg. Was well after midnight before we got back to Glasgow. The road was bloody horrible as well.

I was at that game too and aye, it's a serious trek. Road was ok until you get past Girvan, Maybole or some other Ayrshire hunfest, cannae mind, and then it's slow as fuck. 2-0 if I remember rightly, Nicholson scored a heider and some radge let off a flare behind the goals and got lifted for it.