League Cup 3Rd Round Draw

Only been there once. Higdon came off the bench and tore us apart. Went on to sign for a further 2 different SPL teams before it dawned on any of our gaffers he might actually be a good player. Lovell missed a few sitters (for Falkirk). Visiting the Falkirk Wheel was the best part though. 1-0 defeat.

Potential banana skin but I think the players will be up for it and we'll win 2-0.

Only been there once. Higdon came off the bench and tore us apart. Went on to sign for a further 2 different SPL teams before it dawned on any of our gaffers he might actually be a good player. Lovell missed a few sitters (for Falkirk). Visiting the Falkirk Wheel was the best part though. 1-0 defeat.

Potential banana skin but I think the players will be up for it and we'll win 2-0.

Only missed one game there and it was a monday nighter,

Usually a good trip on a saturday although i think i was the only one on the bus who liked it haha!

Falkirk, Dundee, or Livi away is fine by me for purely selfish reasons.

Happy with this.

Considering we took less than 5k at home in last round, it's no difference to our chances of going through being away. In fact I fancy us more away from home.

Saves our pitch also & we'll get half the similar sized gate regardless.

You must visit the new Helix, BBB, you'll have a gusset like a bill posters pail. :spunk:

Hibernian v Stranraer
Dundee v Inverness CT
Celtic v Morton
Livingston v Motherwell
Hearts v Queen of the South
Falkirk v Aberdeen
Dundee United v Partick Thistle
Hamilton v St Johnstone

nae many decent places to visit for an away day, when you think about it.

falkirk, what a fuckin hole.

What dates the next round?

I'm gonna check out flights to Belfast on the off-chance we do draw Stranrear.

Failing that, anybody know which road you should take to drive there?

I think it's the A77 no sure ho and Stranraer to put it mildly is the fuckin arsehole of Scotland where everyone talks Pikey.

That's where I had my wedding reception, seems a lifetime ago :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My youngest brother got married there. I was up at the bar before the wedding getting a wee round in and 3 of our mates arrived so I got them each a bottle of Bud. £44 it was and I returned to our table fuckin' raging, then the barmaid came over and apologised saying she had made a mistake," I though you did " I said. She forgot to charge me for the 3 bud and I had to give her another £10-50. It was a good job I had a bag of sweeties in my sporran or I would have had to send the wife doon to the docks to hoch her mutton.

Hate the fecking walk from the stadium back into the town centre!

Get a taxi doon to the Auld Toll in Grangemouth get a couple of pints, taxi up to the game and order the taxi to pick you up after the game. It's shite for pubs near that stadium. The Gordon Arms is shut now and the Auld Toll I think is the nearest pub.

• 3 weeks later...