The Hat

alscotoz

It wouldnt have existed had it not been for me and a few others jumping ship from donstalk.

And how did you thank me? By banning me..........TWICE

Arseholes

I certainly wasn't involved when you were banned. I was banned myself twice. I am reading the logs right now - Once in December 2007 and the second time in April 2008 - for criticising the 'great cull' which was nearly the end of this place.

You moved from Donstalk to AFC Chat when Donstalk went down. Same as I did.

Users should also have overall reputation.

I would waver that tup would be in the -300s.

This used to be active, and there were members with far higher negative score.

In 2005, Donstalk went down after being hacked, coincidentally not so long after this site went online, and while DT was down for several weeks, multiple users registered on here, and stayed here. and the story begun.

I seem to remember that it went down in late 2010 and it was off for some time, maybe more than a month? I used Mad for a while, but it seemed very clumsy and slow.

When it reappeared, I had to re-register as it reverted to an old backup, so there must be a gap in the history.

Keep up the good work, whoever it is who maintains it.

I seem to remember that it went down in late 2010 and it was off for some time, maybe more than a month? I used Mad for a while, but it seemed very clumsy and slow.

When it reappeared, I had to re-register as it reverted to an old backup, so there must be a gap in the history.

Yeah I remember people crying about their post counts going down :laughing:

Went down over Xmas / new year 2010/11 for 4-6 weeks, The bills were not paid by the then owner

Then collectively the mods and admin contributed monthly payments, along with sponsors / ads money now funds it.