The Hat

alscotoz

• Admin

Here was me thinking that someone forgot to pay the website bill on its 8th birthday. Fuckin thing has been down all day, seemingly only for us of a foreign persuasion.

Racists.

Aye, sorry about that. We were (are) in the middle of transferring domain names. It's a process which should take 12-24 hours, so i'd expect some hiccups during that time. The Hat might act like bluto after a pint or half for a while.

Aye, sorry about that. We were (are) in the middle of transferring domain names. It's a process which should take 12-24 hours, so i'd expect some hiccups during that time. The Hat might act like bluto after a pint or half for a while.

No to worry, the site that took its place offered to help me meet horny girls in Bergen.

Can you fuck things up a bit longer so eh can jot doon their details?

• Downvote 2

You do know that private investigators are being prosecuted and jailed for illegally obtaining personal info Stoney?

Unhinged? :laughing:

Ffs Karl Fletcher min.

I'm sure boofon or RAZOR could confirm I am not unhinged in the slightest.

I havnt hacked anybody.... merely piece together snippets of information.

Aye thats the one. Good pal of mine, worked with him and was in Amsterdam last month with him.

people into thai boxing/boxing in general and other martial arts i think are lacking something mentally- certainly when it comes to emotional intelligence.

its a very primitive way to spend youre free time/.

people into thai boxing/boxing in general and other martial arts i think are lacking something mentally- certainly when it comes to emotional intelligence.

its a very primitive way to spend youre free time/.

An awful lot of people into that Thai fighting malarky these days, they'd be better going to the cruiser and getting wrecked, more fun and broadens the mind.

Was TheManWho a hun? And a bible basher?

Edit: I'm not implying tup is either of those things.

I went to school with him. His auld man was a reverend I think.

He used slaughter folk right, left and centre here. Huge online personality. It will probably not surprise anyone that he was the complete opposite at school (Robbo can back me up here) - spindly, meek looking little lad with curly, fluffy hair. I don't think I ever heard him say a word to anyone in the three years I went to school with him. Looked petrified if anyone so much as glanced in his direction. I could not believe it when I found out who he was.

An awful lot of people into that Thai fighting malarky these days, they'd be better going to the cruiser and getting wrecked, more fun and broadens the mind.

abso bloody exactly..

a session in the gym with other sweaty blokes in skimpy shorts or 10-15 pints down the nuclear after work; some scratchings for dinner and a midweek champions league match day 5 game.

i know what id prefer.

I went to school with him. His auld man was a reverend I think. He used slaughter folk right, left and centre here. Huge online personality. It will probably not surprise anyone that he was the complete opposite at school (Robbo can back me up here) - spindly, meek looking little lad with curly, fluffy hair. I don't think I ever heard him say a word to anyone in the three years I went to school with him. Looked petrified if anyone so much as glanced in his direction. I could not believe it when I found out who he was.

Doesn't surprise me actually. The internet, helping nerds find a voice since the mid 90s.

Wonder if tup is a meek and mild mannered gentleman in real life... :laughing:

abso bloody exactly.. a session in the gym with other sweaty blokes in skimpy shorts or 10-15 pints down the nuclear after work; some scratchings for dinner and a midweek champions league match day 5 game.i know what id prefer.

What about all these claims that you run 10ks in the gym in record times. No men in skimpy shorts in Dutch gyms then?

nah nae really min.

back in the day boxing was a noble esque sport.

but these days combat sports are more minky than anything.

theres no gentlemanly aspect to it.

I used to go to my Krav Maga a couple of times a week. Nothing gentlemanly about that martial art.

Then some nightclub started sending thir bouncers to our gym... Absolute human garbage.

Lucky if I go once a month now.