The Hat

alscotoz

To be fair the great cull was pre LS and was purely down to admins being pissed off about a female poster revealing she was being hounded by admin to go on a date with a friend.

Anyone associated with that user was banned at the slightest thing.

Unbelievably childish behaviour.

LS basically wiped the slate and said everyone could come back but so many quality posters will never return because of that behaviour.

Seems like they have been substituted for a lot of retards.

There was what you might describe as two separate "banning" periods. There was the one you refer to, "date -gate", and then there was a second set of bannings when LS was in charge which led upto when the site went down for a couple of weeks.

Bit much claiming that there are many "quality posters" who will never return though. :checkit:

All are welcome back though, we even let you back through the door! :wtf:

Really shit that folk are slating a guy they've never met and only ever encountered online, if we all lived like that then I'd have nae mates, c'est la vie.

I have met him. He bought me a drink and proceeded to tell me how much a like we were. That put me off because I am a total cunt.

• Upvote 3

There was what you might describe as two separate "banning" periods. There was the one you refer to, "date -gate", and then there was a second set of bannings when LS was in charge which led upto when the site went down for a couple of weeks.

Bit much claiming that there are many "quality posters" who will never return though. :checkit:

All are welcome back though, we even let you back through the door! :wtf:

OK a few quality posters. possibly two.

You let me in but I got a message on DT because some thought I was an imposter.

Haha you are a nice guy, btw fancy turning your comedy act in to a double act? I've been working on ma lols

Have you done any open mic nights in Aberdeen yet?

There are a couple I know of. I haven't done any in Aberdeen yet but the scene is getting better up there by all accounts.

you were one of the worst during that period

Oddly enough I wasn't a mod for the first one and LS tried to ban me during the second one. :whistling:

I think you just are pining for the days when I used to ban you. :checkit:

Haven't done that in a while though, maybe I should dust off the old "Ban-hammer" :roids:

Have you done any open mic nights in Aberdeen yet?

There are a couple I know of. I haven't done any in Aberdeen yet but the scene is getting better up there by all accounts.

I've not, no, my friends have been trying to get me to do it but I'm a little shy plus I think people would want to attack me as my comedy is a little rapey with a hint of necrophilia.

I'm actually a sound guy that has grown up quite a bit, I'd even say I'm respected now cos folk know I'd wreck em.

It was meant in the most positive way mini,

You have went from a fat virgin, to a grey goose drinking, cage fighting, playa, terrorizing the hussies of Aberdeen.

• Upvote 1