Pubs In Dingwall

tup

Ollie you could be like Charlie Sheens brother in Mighty Ducks. Not quite good enough on your own but when it came to motivating a team of superstars against the bad guys you could have your finest hour.

You'd need a Fulton Reid though, enforcer type. that could be hard to find on here.

I resent that, Coach Bombay had all the ability in the world. He just fell out of love with the game after Coach Riley had harsh words for him when he missed the penalty shot.

In fact, when he was given a go at the minor leagues he was a star and headed for the NHL.

I saw Fulton Reed on Daredevil. He's lost his appeal as a hard man now. He must have been about 8 years older than all the other kids to have looked so menacing.

I resent that, Coach Bombay had all the ability in the world. He just fell out of love with the game after Coach Riley had harsh words for him when he missed the penalty shot.

Not true. Coach Riley never muttered a word after the penalty.

Coach Bombay clearly told Hans that the reason he quit the game was after the loss of his father.

Not true. Coach Riley never muttered a word after the penalty.

Coach Bombay clearly told Hans that the reason he quit the game was after the loss of his father.

It may have been that Riley tells him before the penalty that he's letting everyone down if he misses and then shuns him afterwards.

Even so to state that Gordon Bombay was not quite good enough is ridiculous!

It may have been that Riley tells him before the penalty that he's letting everyone down if he misses and then shuns him afterwards.

Even so to state that Gordon Bombay was not quite good enough is ridiculous!

Absolutely, he ripped yon Iclandic prick a new one in the 1v1

Typical English league player before a Scottish one

you even had the hard neck to add braveheart to your post

also do you have a fucked shoulder as well

Get a grip min. I was born in Manchester. Take that chip off your shoulder and learn there's a wider world out there than your wings of Scotland signature

Ach min I have pics of my running and weighing scales min. Maybe a few of my amateur boxibg. I'll dig them out.

And I've got millions of me drunk.

I can easily verify my butchness.

The only one I've seen is you and your bird. I think everyone on the Hat has seen it tbf.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...