Motherwell V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chic Young reckons stonewall Red.....dick !!!! Whether it was or not, it's just the fucking relish with which he reported it. Such an utter fud of a man.

Radio Scotland commentary reckons it was a harsh decision.

Nae surprise Chick the Prick sees it the other way. He's never recovered from making a cunt of himself with the "exclusive" Jess to the hunnery fable.

Radio Scotland commentary reckons it was a harsh decision.

Nae surprise Chick the Prick sees it the other way. He's never recovered from making a cunt of himself with the "exclusive" Jess to the hunnery fable.

The man that said Rangers are a force of scottish football and the SPL would crumble ...... a few weeks later changed his tune ...... The sooner he follows Traynor out of the exit of the BBC will be another great day for Scotland itself.

Yes Chick was delighted, and gutted when Sutton had his effort chopped off.

You are right and so wrong. Right that Chick loved the red card. Your misinterpretation was this. He was not gutted that Sutton 's was chopped off. He did not lie. He genuinely did not think it was a goal.

This is what you missed. Chick was full of himself for taking the side of AFC for once. He was fooling himself that he was capable of being impartial whereas he hates us and knows how much we hate him and all cunts like him, gallus bitter little runt of the litter.

You're right. I was convinced you were wrong and I was right. That was my bad. I didn't read properly. Of course he would have been gutted even though he knew it shouldn't have been given. Chick is a very sad man.