North East Scotland

Geoff_Tipps

• 2 weeks later...

As is the soup.

I was int' Whitby a few weeks back and they had their own take ont' it "Cullen Whitby",

I tried t' explain that it should be called "Whitby Skink" but they were having none of it.

Fools.

david_min

for once in youre life youve done something decent; visited whitby

best fish and cips on the plant there

many gallerys up your way epk min?

looks like good light.

some of the night skys i get are mesmerising too. esp when you stare up at the local cspires after a night on the beers

Not something I would visit often, although I do seem to have taken an interest in photography recently.

The peffer is a lovely village but FUCKALL to do there excerpt drive through it and go fishing at garve.

Go a walk up fyrish. The view is stunning. if you can't manage that go up Ben bhraggie. Or if that's too much go up Tain hill.

Go to visit the antiquated thingies in the area. Shandwick stone. Nigg stone. WW2 artillery points at nigg. The fuel dump in tomich from the war (but you may need to jump a gate). Drive over the struie for what I think is the nicest view in the uk (Barr a nice shaven clunge with my penis in it). Go for lunch in the oyster catcher in portmahomack. Visit the oldest burgh in the uk and see st duthus cathedral, do the history links trail thingy through the town, Lunch in Cromarty if the weathers nice. Don't if it pish.

Go see rogie falls. Stay away from shin falls as the visitor centre burnt down.

One of the nicest beaches on the east coast at dornoch. Along with a stunning cathedral with a castle across the street.

Go to dunrobin castle. It's amaze balls.

In dingwall only eat at cafe india. Everywhere else is pish in Dingwall.

Mainly speaking to those who live in the far north of Scotland, staying in Strathpeffer this week and was going to do a bit of exploring in the north east any places folk would recommend? Might even venture as far north as Wick and take Tup for a pint.

Anything Inverness and north is no way North East.

The border stops one yard short of Nairn city limits.

We would have liked to have included their golf courses but the people in Nairn are Stranraer and Brechin-esque.

Very shit in other words.

But respect in that they can kill and get off with it.

Well, the banker boy yeah but nae the Nat who wisna getting enough Nat King from the hole in his now deid wife.

On proper thinking, the border is definitely this side of Elgin. They're nae richt in the heid thon cunts.

Unfortunately Huntly does fall in the NE, geographically.

I would like Keech/Keith to be included in another region come the glorious day.

rocket most if not all folk who live in shit places are actually shit people

That requires no affirmation. Due to its obviousity.

However, there are many shit people in Ehberdeen, even in the less shit parts of the greatest place on earth.

We would have liked to have included their golf courses but the people in Nairn are Stranraer and Brechin-esque.

Well, the banker boy yeah but nae the Nat who wisna getting enough Nat King from the hole in his now deid wife.

The greatest thought provoking, simply jaw dropping piece of literature, that has without question and any reason for debate.Surely if there is indeed a super-being somewhere, anywhere and it/he/she champions justice and right surely this years Pulitzer is winging it's way to oor Rocket straight and true.

Rocket, out of interest, could you give us a quick virtual tour of the NE border...

How far north, south and inland does it extend?