Norway V Scotland (0 - 2)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had to.

He had a huge insurance payout because of his career ending injury.

If he plays again, he'll have to pay it back.

#retired

Again, Nonsense.

That's why he was training with the huns & had Udinese chasing him?

He's still trying to get over his injury, as time has long since lapsed on him having to pay back an insurance pay out. Aside from the fact his experimental operations would also contribute towards NOT having to return insurance money.

Show ANYTHING official in writing that says he cannot play again because he'll have to return an insurance pay out. It's rumour that's all

Again, Nonsense.

That's why he was training with the huns & had Udinese chasing him?

He's still trying to get over his injury, as time has long since lapsed on him having to pay back an insurance pay out. Aside from the fact his experimental operations would also contribute towards NOT having to return insurance money.

Show ANYTHING official in writing that says he cannot play again because he'll have to return an insurance pay out. It's rumour that's all

Fuck me, you post a load of shite.

How the fuck are we winning this game?

Karma...

The universe is trying desperately to rebalance itself after the unfathomable shiteness brought forth by Harry Potter's tenure.

All things being equal, we might fluke a World Cup shortly.

Well I'd like to take this time to thank Mark McGhee & Craig Brown in advance of the fantastic glory days ahead for Aberdeen under McInnes

Incredible win considering we never called up the entire Aberdeen squad

Extremely lucky win by any stretch of the imagination, and we could hardly have played worse with the inclusion of one, single, solitary Dons player in the squad.

...to be more accurate, if this is a callback to the 'bias' thread.

Well we didn't do any damage to our Fifa ranking score so that's what matters.

May even have climbed another place or two with last two results.

Probably true... and a win being a win, rankings don't take into account how much you ';deserved' to win or lose.

Austria dominating the United States, right now... Bright start for the English, inna.

Damn. Got USA in a couple of my bets

Don't count them out... Panama dominated the US a couple of games back, and were leading right up to the end of the match. I mean into injury time... Yanks roar forward and bang in two in extra time. 2-1 Yankmerica, hud at, ye Panamanian fuckers!

Been out of sorts lately, but I think Klinsmann has been trying different things in the last few games.

Not the best team in the worrld by a long shot, but Klinsmann's a clever manager, and the players are full of enthusiasm.

Half hour gone and 'Team Go America Yay' are starting to get into this match.

...and bang, 1-0 Austria :hysterical:

Still, I'll be surprised if the heads go down... they're an enthusiastic bunch ;)