Shaving

TheChimp

My dog ate the cord on my shaver so rocking The Cheesepipes look at the moment. Little c**t also ate through her straightners but I mended them by cutting and reconnecting the wires and wrapping in electrical tape (felt like a real man), unfortunately my shaver cord was in a million bits and if I had managed to mend the cord it would have been so small I would have had to kneel down and shave my face about 3mm from the plug.

Too lazy to buy a new one but my pubes are growing in overdrive so will have to soon.

Plug one in, switch it on then encourage the dog to have a chew. That'll learn the little cunt.

• Upvote 1

My dog ate the cord on my shaver so rocking The Cheesepipes look at the moment. Little c**t also ate through her straightners but I mended them by cutting and reconnecting the wires and wrapping in electrical tape (felt like a real man), unfortunately my shaver cord was in a million bits and if I had managed to mend the cord it would have been so small I would have had to kneel down and shave my face about 3mm from the plug.

Too lazy to buy a new one but my pubes are growing in overdrive so will have to soon.

:hysterical:

There are easier and more discreet ways to kill her you know.