Adam Rooney Signed

You've changed your tune...

Sniffing about , other than a flash in the pan at inverness , not sure

That goal is enough for me class

Nowt wrong with that, changing your mind.

Just self-examine to ensure that negativity isn't your default position, cos it is for every other cunt in the wos.

Great goal. When he got the ball, you just knew he was going to put it away. Had it been zola/vernon they probably would have missed.

Also a great cross for the first.

Great signing....ROOOOOOOOOOOONEY

I had the exact same feeling. Didn't for one second worry about him missing that chance. Calmness personified. Pwopa striker.

Ohhhhh. Adam Rooney

He is our striker.

He loves the dons

He used to play for Caley but he knew that they were shite

Now he is a dandy and he bleeds the red and white.

Ohhhhh Adam Rooney....

+1 I was actually singing thon. I have the DW version recorded up at Sneckie as my ringtone. Sad fuck as I am.....Ohhh....

really?

a great turn of pace?

looks lumbering to me!

brilliant signing though, love him already

He's not as quick as some are making him out to be.

He is, though, faster than Vernon and Zola.

Josh is probably faster than Rooney, but the difference with Rooney is that he can control the ball well whilst running. He can take a first touch well.

What a difference that makes.

A cracking start to his Dons career. Hope he continues.

Oh, and the sound of the ball clipping the back of the net for his goal in the highlights is extremely sexy.

really?

a great turn of pace?

looks lumbering to me!

brilliant signing though, love him already

Compared to others, his goal on saturday was superb, I like Vernon but he'd have got beat by the defender, Zola, well he'd have still been in our own box, Rooney has a brain aswell as ability and enough to pace to make those chances count.

• 1 month later...

You used Ronaldo as the example Roberto.

If not watching as much epl, English lower league, or whatever league you decide to follow as a fad/for attention, means I don't know anything about football, so be it.

Rooney has had one good season in the spl and one in the irn bru 1st division. The rest of his career is distinctly average. Scott Vernon has a similar record over his career and is deemed not good enough (i will use him as a comparison). As I said, I hope to be proven wrong, and will admit if I am, however I am not getting excited about this just yet.

You getting excited now?

Must be tough to admit you were spikkin shite? :)

You getting excited now?

Must be tough to admit you were spikkin shite? :)

Clearly talking from experience.

Anyway, I said at the time I would put my hands up if he proved me wrong. He has started well. I hope it continues for the rest of the season. I'm sure the others who had a similar mindset to mine will agree.

His second sentence was bang on.

Indeed. 'Look at me!!!!'