Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

I'd rather avoid rangers, couldn't handle a defeat to them. I saw a bit of their game last night in Frigate and they were playing nae bad Fitba. Though maybe Dunfermline were just hoop.

Have to agree, would rather avoid Rangers, Third Lanark, Vale of Leven or any other club that no longer exists anymore. Imaginary opponents are the worst.

As for Sevco, they are ripe for the taking.

• Upvote 1

What a game! Feared the worst after first 15-20mins, but then we took a grip. Bounce for both goals and the final whistle (which seemed like it would never come) was unreal! What was Andersons goal like? Couldn't see properly from so far away, but looked like some scissor kick effort?

Got kept in 20 mins at full time, MacInnes was getting interviewed pitch side, but everyone kept singing 'Derek give us a wave', which he duly did, top man.

Can't wait for the draw, Sevco away please.

Logan with 100% win record in a dons shirt.

What a legend

Logan had a very good game, looked solid. But every player out there put in a great shift. Night and day from days of old when after a shaky start, heads would have gone down and would have been 3 or 4 to them. Fucking top of the world just now, COYR!

This is the game Celtic's season unravels.

We're going to hump them 2-01 going on 64-01

They're going to be out of the cup and they'll panic in the league

By the split we'll be 2 points behind with 5 games to play

By the end of the season we'll have the treble, the unwashed will be revolting and the sevconian side will take some small solace in knowing that Celtic won fuck all the year their team died for good.

What a year for Scottish fitba will be the headlines. A treble for the famous again Aberdeen, The the the Rangers playing in the highland league and fuck all won by Celtic.

Almost

here's hoping the rest comes up inna ;)

Finkell fae Ullevi Reds greeting at full time. :laughing:

Spewing I missed this today.

Finkell fae Ullevi Reds greeting at full time. :laughing:

Spewing I missed this today.

I'm spewing I missed you saying it the first time but I'm also spewing. Looking forward to my first visit to the new Smurren next wik.