Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

What a performance. What a game. What a day. :bounce:

Hard to pick out top performers as everyone was so good. After the first 20 minutes we dominated the midfield. Robson, Flood and Pawlett bossed it. Was brilliant seeing the cardboard hardman Brown get stomped all over by Pawlett.

Our play deserved a more comfortable victory but i mustn't be greedy....

Did you not think that the commentary team were desperate for Celtic to win, sounded pretty much like it to me

Didn't notice this. Did notice that Sky all agreed our winning goal should stand - that included Andy Walker. BBC (Pat Nevin) said goal should have been chalked off

afcwull can fuck right off. Bet he takes the ginger hun step-son with him too!

I'll get my own ticket. I'll scrape the money together somehow

If you are uber brassed, then I will happily pay for your ticket, if and when we make final.

What a week, the apathy,installed through years of mismanagement, wage thief's et al, are removed and re-installed with positive, pro active belief, and understanding, we are Aberdeen.

Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard.

Finally enjoying a good standard of winning football - pittodrie should be packed next couple of games however far away they are. Overconfidence as people said I don't think will be an issue with deek, robson, anderson and reynolds keeping everyone grounded.

Also wider point it's excellent to see all teams enjoying football more now, rangers killing Celtic is almost to funny to comprehend funnier to think the entire existence of Celtic is to despise the people they need to survive.

Re the get McGinn to fuck mob

Why do you think this is it because

A - he never celebrated a goal against celtic

B - he has not scored as freely as last season

C - he is off form

Or any other reason but lets face it he was never going to keep up last years form

And there are other players who have been off form at times (anderson was ropey for a part of the season) but not the same cries of get to fuck

If we keep treating our players like this its no wonder they leave

Did not agree with him not celebrating his goal at parkhead either as it was a long time after he left

Thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Re the get McGinn to fuck mobWhy do you think this is it becauseA - he never celebrated a goal against celticB - he has not scored as freely as last seasonC - he is off formOr any other reason but lets face it he was never going to keep up last years formAnd there are other players who have been off form at times (anderson was ropey for a part of the season) but not the same cries of get to fuckIf we keep treating our players like this its no wonder they leave Did not agree with him not celebrating his goal at parkhead either as it was a long time after he leftThoughts Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

A