Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

afcwull can fuck right off. Bet he takes the ginger hun step-son with him too!

I'll get my own ticket. I'll scrape the money together somehow.

Lol. I'll buy you a pint or a weekend of Ayahuasca or Peyote, whatever you prefer.

bet he's just as mad then lol.ha ha ha ha ha very rare though. Bearing mind ma kids ages. Prob only ones in their school. Ha.

There was a time in the 70's when we AFC were a minority in our own city!

Fucking disgrace.

afcwull can fuck right off. Bet he takes the ginger hun step-son with him too! I'll get my own ticket. I'll scrape the money together somehow.

ur bound to hate me now chutney lol. U got a afc onesie yet???? Girfuy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......................... kidding.

I would imagine you;d be a minority in your own pants.

Luv you really xxxxxxx

When you are a leader, whether of a thousand, a hundred thousand or a million men, you are always a minority.

It's a cross I've had to bear all my life.

Always Calvin K underwear to get me through it. :thumbup1:

Can't believe so few celtic 'fans' turned up for the only significant game that was left of their season...a total embarassment.

Have also not felt as pleased with an Aberdeen team playing in Glasgow so confidently ( while still 1-0 down ) as today. After 15/20mins thought Dons took total control of the game and it was thrilling to see. Long spells of controlled possession at the home of the team that hadn't conceded a goal for 2 months was brilliant, even if i always thought we'd score at least one, i didn't think we'd win today.

Was at the League cup game against Motherwell, that was amazing when Hayes sealed it. Being at Tyncastle against St Johnstone last week was even better. Now well beating 'mighty' Celtic...COYR

Celtic are basically a paranoid sectarian cult masquerading as a football club.

Without their nemesis they cease to matter. Even to themselves.

Our football is emerging from their tiresome bigoted pollution. They are deserting like rats off a sinking ship.

If Sevco go to the wall, Celtic will be bereft of meaning, and there for the taking.

Their methodology is now transparent, for rivalry read bigotry.

Fuck Glasgow and its cartel, their days are numbered.

Never forget that our so called downfall post Fergie was a consequence of mass fraud on the part of the huns and not our own fault as these cheating bastards tried to imply.

• Upvote 6

It's amazing the turnaround this season. The team's not much different but how they play has changed massively. Not talking tactics or formation or whatever (though that has too and it's great) but that spirit.

Totally down to McInnes et al. I can't say how DELIGHTED I am to be proven completely wrong about an appointment.

He's turned this team of pussies into lions.

It's amazing the turnaround this season. The team's not much different but how they play has changed massively. Not talking tactics or formation or whatever (though that has too and it's great) but that spirit.

Totally down to McInnes et al. I can't say how DELIGHTED I am to be proven completely wrong about an appointment.

He's turned this team of pussies into lions.

Totally agree, have spent many years wondering why, if you aren't as good as another team, you should not be be FITTER, and harder working to better your chances, Aberdeen teams have looked so unfit/lazy before. You only have to look at how hard the Barca teams of the last 5 years work to regain the ball, despite being the best team in the world in possesstion

I'll say it again.

A massive part of this renaissance is the presence of Russell Anderson.

He is heroic.

Anyone who truly understands football will appreciate what he brings to the team.

Without him we would be much less effective.

He is a legend.

Against St J last week he was brilliant in the onslaught of free kicks given by some ridiculous decisions from the ref. The linesman at the wing we were at was embarrassingly bad too. At one point the ref gave an off side, correctly, against McGinn as he was 2 yards offside but the linesman was 10 yards behind play and did not flag at all, then caught up with play after the ref had obviously told him through his earpiece the offside desicion then raised his flag 10 seconds after the ref had blown for the offside!!

Worst linesman i have ever seen

Celtic are basically a paranoid sectarian cult masquerading as a football club.

Without their nemesis they cease to matter. Even to themselves.

Our football is emerging from their tiresome bigoted pollution. They are deserting like rats off a sinking ship.

If Sevco go to the wall, Celtic will be bereft of meaning, and there for the taking.

Their methodology is now transparent, for rivalry read bigotry.

Fuck Glasgow and its cartel, their days are numbered.

Never forget that our so called downfall post Fergie was a consequence of mass fraud on the part of the huns and not our own fault as these cheating bastards tried to imply.

Am i in a minority that i find it embarrassing for scottish football that we have the chief executive of one club arguing childishly with another over who has the best stadia to host a final that neither of them are anywhere near in?

Amazed at what a game of football can do to you.

Watched it in the pub, with a shitload of like minded AFC.

About half an hour in i looked round at my Da', alternating between his McEwan's Export and his Grouse.

He looked content. He had a grin across that hairy coupon.

He knew we were controlling that game.

He was proud to be a dandy. And so was I.

We took that game to them and we knocked them out with the minimum of fuss.

It would be no exaggeration to say that I was elated, on a real high, from the final whistle to the moment I fell asleep on the sofa 3am watching a re-run of the match.

Woke up this morning. Mild hangover fuzz...but still on a high!

Fit the fuck is happening? :hypno:

Now awa up to the co op to buy every newspaper in the shop.

don't think it matters. surely we'd be favourites now.

6th farourites at 12/1 pre-match.

Now...

Come on, grow a pair. We are a much better team than their shower of shite, I would fancy us v the orcs any day of the week.

Today was meant to be our toughest game, breezed it. Bring on the the the the Sevco.

We'd rip the shite clean out of their sphincters. Make no mistake. They will be absolutely dreading drawing us.

Just watched the game highlights on Sportscene, great stuff.

Fuck Pat Nevin though. Bemoaning the fact there won't be an Old Firm derby this season. He misses them.

Pat Nevin is just a typical weegie miner tosspot.

The fuss he made about Robson's "handball" in the build up to the second goal emphasised and underlined the type of man he is.

A spineless, sycophantic fuckwitted, balding, oompah loompah.

Oh..and prick...did I forget that. Prick too.

• Upvote 2