Aberdeen V St Johnstone (4 - 0)

I think you are allowed a certain % but clubs discuss what's appropriate? Imo they should move us so we don't get the normal section

By the normal section do you mean the wee Dairy Lea triangle in the corner? You have to look at your own club there but again hindsight is a wonderful thing. We took under 200 after getting butt fucked 7-0 and it turned out to be one of our best performances of the season. When is your cup game? I thought we played Celtic next week. Naw we huvnae a game next week.

You may think there's nothing worse than slagging a cunt for something he can't help.

I assure you that slagging a cunt for something that he could help is worse.

Your attitude towards my team is stinking. Fuck knows what your team is. Your attitude is appalling.

Get a fucking grip of yourself. A grip half as good as the forceps that delivered you would be good.

Spot on there Rocket not sure what team that clown follows buts it's not our team for sure !

One of Aberdeen best results in 15 years of football. Can't believe some of the posts directed at our manager.

Anyway, the game.

First of all. Atmosphere was electric. Right from the off. But the referee made it his personal mission to make sure he was at the center of attention today. First of all I noticed a few light fouls going the saints way and him missing a few in our favour, but after a while it became all too clear that he was going to do everything in his power to hand the saints advantage. Frankly I'm appalled at that. It takes some doing but maybe the worst refereeing display I've ever seen. So unbelievably bias I think we should all be asking for answers as to why he has called the game that way.

That said for half an hour they were all over us and our brick wall defending really was outstanding at times.

The second goal I feel was the referees own shortcoming as he angered the Dons into a fiery spirit that countered their bollocks with venom! I even wondered at that point of he was going to allow the goal to stand.

Never seen a corner not played before on tv or at a match. Not sure what the rules are on that like.

Second half we came out much more strongly and were really clinical in front of goal. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come in that department.

Personal performances.

Logan (keep thinking he's Vidal) did quite well on most accounts but was obvious he is not accustomed to the Dons playing style. Tried to play it safe most of the game and for the most part he was ok. Main concern is he's small misses loads of aerials and is easily bullied.

Vernon came on and was out of sync with the rest of the team. Still haven't given up on him yet though.

Hayes was amazing. Said at half time mom. Second half performance solidified that. Goes past players oh too easily. In the words of fm. St Johnstone couldn't handle him! Chased every ball.

Rooney. This guy will bang in the goals. Wonder what odd you get for him to reach double figures this season.

Reynolds, Anderson and Condi were also worthy of a mention.

Can't fault langfields commitment to the club. He's clearly over the with the result at the final whistle and his command of the box was exemplary.

#COYR

Wrote waaaay too much sorry.

Sent from my U9202L-1 using Tapatalk

I thought Logan was the best player on the pitch, he was immense.

Best performance of the season so far. First 3 goals were scored at perfect times during the game. First goal scored early and settled any potential nerves, second goal was after taking a good 30 minutes of sustained pressure and 3rd goal again after sustained pressure to kill off the game as if they'd brought it back to 2-1 would have been a nervy end to the game. They dominated for quite large spells but we defended heroically (Anderson, Reynolds and Considine absolutely immense). Flood, without doing anything spectacular in the game, what an important player he is for us. Pawlett and Hayes were just immense, decision making and end product just brilliant. Rooney is going to pull us away from Motherwell, United and Hibs such an effective striker and a class above the other strikers we have, when one on one with the keeper he was always going to score and his assists were brilliant. Langfield, fantastic save when really tested. Take into consideration our recent history of bottling semi finals, we were so clinical in front of goal, every goal was real quality and kept our concentration at the back limiting them to few chances. Just an amazing performance to pull out in such a big game when there was real pressure on the players. Bodes well for the final and if we play like that in the final we'll win it.

Logan got pass marks, only because he was bailed out when he had a few mis-placed passes. I think he showed enough to tell he has the chance to develop within this team. Dayts, there were at least 8 better Dons on the park than him today, and a few Saints as well.

Great win, come on 16th March. Let's see Russell do what has deserved to do for years - lift a trophy as Dons captain. How many other players in the whole of world football have forfeited a big signing on fee to give it to a club they are leaving? A true Don.

One of Aberdeen best results in 15 years of football. Can't believe some of the posts directed at our manager.

Anyway, the game.

First of all. Atmosphere was electric. Right from the off. But the referee made it his personal mission to make sure he was at the center of attention today. First of all I noticed a few light fouls going the saints way and him missing a few in our favour, but after a while it became all too clear that he was going to do everything in his power to hand the saints advantage. Frankly I'm appalled at that. It takes some doing but maybe the worst refereeing display I've ever seen. So unbelievably bias I think we should all be asking for answers as to why he has called the game that way.

That said for half an hour they were all over us and our brick wall defending really was outstanding at times.

The second goal I feel was the referees own shortcoming as he angered the Dons into a fiery spirit that countered their bollocks with venom! I even wondered at that point of he was going to allow the goal to stand.

Never seen a corner not played before on tv or at a match. Not sure what the rules are on that like.

Second half we came out much more strongly and were really clinical in front of goal. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come in that department.

Personal performances.

Logan (keep thinking he's Vidal) did quite well on most accounts but was obvious he is not accustomed to the Dons playing style. Tried to play it safe most of the game and for the most part he was ok. Main concern is he's small misses loads of aerials and is easily bullied.

Vernon came on and was out of sync with the rest of the team. Still haven't given up on him yet though.

Hayes was amazing. Said at half time mom. Second half performance solidified that. Goes past players oh too easily. In the words of fm. St Johnstone couldn't handle him! Chased every ball.

Rooney. This guy will bang in the goals. Wonder what odd you get for him to reach double figures this season.

Reynolds, Anderson and Condi were also worthy of a mention.

Can't fault langfields commitment to the club. He's clearly over the with the result at the final whistle and his command of the box was exemplary.

#COYR

Wrote waaaay too much sorry.

Sent from my U9202L-1 using Tapatalk

I'd say this is our best result since we won this competition last forget Bayern,Copenhagen etc we've waited far too long to reach a final. Even though I couldn't make it today, this result has went a long way to repairing the damage caused by QOTS etc

When we beat Alloa on pens earlier in the season something then told me this would be our year and our luck had changed. Today we didn't get lucky we proved we are a good team and that we have now got the bottle to win things.

Excellent performance and result. Bar the spell between the first and second goals, we dominated that game and it was a complete team performance. Langfield made a crucial save at 1-0, defence was solid, Flood and Robson grafted in midfield, McGinn was ok though below his best, Pawlett and Hayes were excellent and deserved their goals whilst Rooney led the line brilliantly.

Can't wait for the Final!

Great result, however I am never drinking at the football again, absolutely disgraced myself yesterday. Didn't even see a goal.

Rumour has it I spewed over the bird sitting in front of me. Genuinely sorry if that was you or someone you know.

I should be feeling happy today, I'm in a cold dark place right now.

The worst remorse head ever.

F.E.A.R

• Upvote 8

:hysterical: reekie_dock, the boofon and alfie know how you feel scotty.

that's me just home, fully 1 minute after she left for work. perfect. clinical performance from the dons, Reynolds, Pawlett, Hayes and Flood were outstanding. what a fucking support there today, unreal.

bring on the tims next weekend.

Here we go , was home too late to post last night so left it till now,

Just start by saying did I not predict a rout 4or 5 nil indeed I had 5-0 at 100/1 so I'm sick.

Good result in atrocious conditions,

I was happy with team young Logan looked nervous that's to be expected.

The noise from us was superb and was amplified in that ground.

Just a word on St.Johnstone credit to then for still trying to play despite game being over they deserve credit.

:hysterical: reekie_dock, the boofon and alfie know how you feel scotty.

that's me just home, fully 1 minute after she left for work. perfect. clinical performance from the dons, Reynolds, Pawlett, Hayes and Flood were outstanding. what a fucking support there today, unreal.

bring on the tims next weekend.

What about Langfield?

Say it, you critical bastard.

:hysterical: reekie_dock, the boofon and alfie know how you feel scotty. that's me just home, fully 1 minute after she left for work. perfect. clinical performance from the dons, Reynolds, Pawlett, Hayes and Flood were outstanding. what a fucking support there today, unreal. bring on the tims next weekend.

Fuck off I was fine.