Aberdeen V St Johnstone (4 - 0)

your acceptance of a fully fledged hun is fucking worrying...off to bed chief you've obviously had one over the eight.

I think you should start supporting Celtic. Or maybe you do and are scared to admit it.

If you can't support and congratulate our manager after the transformation this season, then you are NOT a true Aberdeen supporter.

• Upvote 1

I think you should start supporting Celtic. Or maybe you do and are scared to admit it.

If you can't support and congratulate our manager after the transformation this season, then you are NOT a true Aberdeen supporter.

Sorry for being the one to point this out to you...but...we are where we are through a predominantly Celtic(or Irish league players)old boys collective...just incase you missed that.

Sorry for being the one to point this out to you...but...we are where we are through a predominantly Celtic(or Irish league players)old boys collective...just incase you missed that.

Actually we are where we are because Derek signed them. They could be from anywhere for all I care, and him as well for that matter.

Do you think they just turned up on the Pittodrie doorstep one day? What planet are you on?

You are one sick fuck, forceps-heid. I blame the forceps.

• Upvote 1

Actually we are where we are because Derek signed them. They could be from anywhere for all I care, and him as well for that matter.

Do you think they just turned up on the Pittodrie doorstep one day? What planet are you on?

Aye your right...I've been foolish...in Derek we trust...

Ha ha ha

This is the usual reaction from total strangers encountering the fact that the proportion of length from your cranium to your chin exceeds the width of your head by a factor of five or six. Obviously the human eye can't detect that it is 5.69 to be precise but the look o ye offends the instinct.

• Upvote 1

This is the usual reaction from total strangers encountering the fact that the proportion of length from your cranium to your chin exceeds the width of your head by a factor of five or six. Obviously the human eye can't detect that it is 5.69 to be precise but the look o ye offends the instinct.

Aye you will be right...you're always right aren't you?

Aye whatever chief...have a nice night.

You may think there's nothing worse than slagging a cunt for something he can't help.

I assure you that slagging a cunt for something that he could help is worse.

Your attitude towards my team is stinking. Fuck knows what your team is. Your attitude is appalling.

Get a fucking grip of yourself. A grip half as good as the forceps that delivered you would be good.

• Upvote 4

Delighted with the result. McInnes has bemoaned parts of the performance, but it is testament to how much of a difference he has made, that we can play less than our best and still hammer a fellow Top 6 side by such a margin.

Without a doubt in my mind, he is shaping up to be by far the best Manager we have had since the Jocky Scott/Alex Smith double act (albeit guided primarily by the former). While Aitken managed a 3rd place finish and a League Cup win in 1995-96, he had millions to spend and we all know what happened the following season... time will tell how far McInnes takes us beyond this season, but he has already proved that he can manage.

As he acknowledges, the fans have responded to our upturn in fortunes this season. Now it's time for the Board to show faith and back him, so that we can use this momentum to go on and actually win trophies and push for a European run.

Long may it continue!

One of Aberdeen best results in 15 years of football. Can't believe some of the posts directed at our manager.

Anyway, the game.

First of all. Atmosphere was electric. Right from the off. But the referee made it his personal mission to make sure he was at the center of attention today. First of all I noticed a few light fouls going the saints way and him missing a few in our favour, but after a while it became all too clear that he was going to do everything in his power to hand the saints advantage. Frankly I'm appalled at that. It takes some doing but maybe the worst refereeing display I've ever seen. So unbelievably bias I think we should all be asking for answers as to why he has called the game that way.

That said for half an hour they were all over us and our brick wall defending really was outstanding at times.

The second goal I feel was the referees own shortcoming as he angered the Dons into a fiery spirit that countered their bollocks with venom! I even wondered at that point of he was going to allow the goal to stand.

Never seen a corner not played before on tv or at a match. Not sure what the rules are on that like.

Second half we came out much more strongly and were really clinical in front of goal. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come in that department.

Personal performances.

Logan (keep thinking he's Vidal) did quite well on most accounts but was obvious he is not accustomed to the Dons playing style. Tried to play it safe most of the game and for the most part he was ok. Main concern is he's small misses loads of aerials and is easily bullied.

Vernon came on and was out of sync with the rest of the team. Still haven't given up on him yet though.

Hayes was amazing. Said at half time mom. Second half performance solidified that. Goes past players oh too easily. In the words of fm. St Johnstone couldn't handle him! Chased every ball.

Rooney. This guy will bang in the goals. Wonder what odd you get for him to reach double figures this season.

Reynolds, Anderson and Condi were also worthy of a mention.

Can't fault langfields commitment to the club. He's clearly over the with the result at the final whistle and his command of the box was exemplary.

#COYR

Wrote waaaay too much sorry.

Sent from my U9202L-1 using Tapatalk