Aberdeen V St Johnstone (4 - 0)

First and foremost yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssss!

The Dons had two great chances in the first three minutes - scored one.

St Johnstone did what every team in a semi that lost an early goal would do and pushed like hell.

Anderson, Reynolds and Considine were immense to anything that SJ could throw at them. (Who the fuck is Stevie May?)

Pawlett's run for the 2nd was brilliant, showing why that when he's on form he is the best attacking midfielder in Scotland just now.

2nd half was easy once The Dons took the sting out of what turned out to be an average side.

Referee? I can't believe some of those decisions. If the result had been anything other than a Dons win, he would have been fully liable.

Personally? Great day and magic return from the bookie. Had Aberdeen to win, Aberdeen -1, Aberdeen -2 & Aberdeen -3 all on. My only issue is hiding the pennies from the wife.

Up the fucking Dons, Come on March 16th (?)

PS If you look at any thread about the game, I'm sure I said 4-0 several times?!?!?

PPS Jury oot on the wee man at right back, almost as bad a game as the ref.

Yaaaaas!

So clinical today. Fucking enjoyed every minute (except every minute in between first and second goal!).

Just heard my brother and mate never made it in :clangers2:

For the final: Ibrox if its Caley, Parkhead if its Hearts.

Parkheid, as it brought an end to a barren (lengthy) spell for us back in '98, plus it's a bigger groond. Fuck, I'm getting richt nervous about the morn noo

First and foremost yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssss!

The Dons had two great chances in the first three minutes - scored one.

St Johnstone did what every team in a semi that lost an early goal would do and pushed like hell.

Anderson, Reynolds and Considine were immense to anything that SJ could throw at them. (Who the fuck is Stevie May?)

Pawlett's run for the 2nd was brilliant, showing why that when he's on form he is the best attacking midfielder in Scotland just now.

2nd half was easy once The Dons took the sting out of what turned out to be an average side.

Referee? I can't believe some of those decisions. If the result had been anything other than a Dons win, he would have been fully liable.

Personally? Great day and magic return from the bookie. Had Aberdeen to win, Aberdeen -1, Aberdeen -2 & Aberdeen -3 all on. My only issue is hiding the pennies from the wife.

Up the fucking Dons, Come on March 16th (?)

PS If you look at any thread about the game, I'm sure I said 4-0 several times?!?!?

PPS Jury oot on the wee man at right back, almost as bad a game as the ref.

Thought Logan had a shaky start but that's only to be expected as its his first game. Never gave hasselbaink any opportunities so all in all I was quite happy with him. He will only get better

That'll add a bit of spice to your game next week!

Saying that, it couldnae have been Sheep as you are too fuckin' tight to hurle money aboot and it wasn't us as we've nae money tae launch at cunts so it must have been St J supporters. Mind you the Celtic board said the would give Nielie Bhoy all the money he wanted!