Ross County v Aberdeen (1 - 1)

A'body else iis working I presume.

Always amazes me how the likes of Cove, Razor, Pudgie etc manage to go to all the matches that they do. Away games every time and Internationals.

Must have some hooring amount of holidays.

Nae making internationals any more. Only been to Lithuania and Prague. If we don't make Europe this season then I'll be taking one or two in but hopefully that won't be happening.

Looking forward to tonight. Canna mine fit pub we're going to, it was the Viking last time which was pretty good. Hopefully we give these cunts their overdue pumping and we can have a Falkirkesque midweeker.

Razor's bus is sold out.

:angry11:

:laughing:

fuck sake, I thought this match was tomorrow.

I won't see it now because the place I am going will probably have the man utd match on instead

This is something AFC should be looking into. Speaking to pubs and getting them to try display more local sport. It won't happen, but it's something that needs to get done. This would never happen in the USA, they would show their local team regardless.

This is something AFC should be looking into. Speaking to pubs and getting them to try display more local sport. It won't happen, but it's something that needs to get done. This would never happen in the USA, they would show their local team regardless.

An interesting early test of the monkey houses new found support of the Dons.

A bit desperate that. More like local punters who frequent these places demanding the Dons instead of EPL pish.

A bit desperate that. More like local punters who frequent these places demanding the Dons instead of EPL pish.

Aye, but as part of our "working with the community" programmes, this would be a good place to start. They obviously can't demand what's being shown, but having someone go round these places and see if we can work something out would be nice....even just displaying a list of fixtures ffs. They have lists of games that are to be shown on SKY, why not a "get your arse down to Pittodrie for the following games ...." list.

As someone mentioned in another thread, it's not obvious that we've got a home game sometimes!

Aye, but as part of our "working with the community" programmes, this would be a good place to start. They obviously can't demand what's being shown, but having someone go round these places and see if we can work something out would be nice....even just displaying a list of fixtures ffs. They have lists of games that are to be shown on SKY, why not a "get your arse down to Pittodrie for the following games ...." list.

As someone mentioned in another thread, it's not obvious that we've got a home game sometimes!

If you were running a pub, would you display a list of alternative ways for your customers to spend their money?

Those bastards have changed their tune; "top billing for the BIGGEST match being played tonight"

Me and my pal were shunted into the cubby hole to watch the Falkirk Cup game when Man Utd was on the same time, which was fair enough as we were outnumbered about 10-1.

They will probably do the same again, show the dons through the back.

Those bastards have changed their tune; "top billing for the BIGGEST match being played tonight"

Me and my pal were shunted into the cubby hole to watch the Falkirk Cup game when Man Utd was on the same time, which was fair enough as we were outnumbered about 10-1.

They will probably do the same again, show the dons through the back.

Did you shunt your mate in the cubby hole then? :gay:

Really annoying me how they have jumped ship,

Twice we have gone in there asking for a channel change from an EPL game and basically been told to fuck off.

Ended up at the stadia / abercrombie bar instead, which it has to be said was actually a blessing as i think its a better pub.

Really annoying me how they have jumped ship,

Twice we have gone in there asking for a channel change from an EPL game and basically been told to fuck off.

Ended up at the stadia / abercrombie bar instead, which it has to be said was actually a blessing as i think its a better pub.

Just like many lapsed fans who may be working their way slowly back to Pittodrie. Would you rather they were showing Manc derby just to moan at them?