Europe

I should know better but tempted to book flights to and accommodation to Groningen before the go up in cost.

Not sure if would be better staying in Amsterdam and just going to Groningen for the night of the game

Always an option if you leave it til later. Always get cheap deals to Dam but Groningen is probably about 100 miles away.

Always an option if you leave it til later. Always get cheap deals to Dam but Groningen is probably about 100 miles away.

Yeah going to wait till after first leg v Riga at least.

Train Dam to Gronignen is only couple hours and 20 euro or something so will be fine

"See it. Yes can both be satisfied. Aberdeen, better for the football atmosphere. Riga, fun to go to a trip. I must say, I've been in Aberdeen. It is not a spot near the eye. Riga is undoubtedly beautiful. Possibly our sporting opportunities also somewhat higher, but am wondering if that Aberdeen have been that much stronger than that club from Riga. In Utrecht, they can have a say about how it can run you in advance had thought so much fun. Quite different in reality Here is the wish very likely the father of the thought that Aberdeen much better club."

Google Translate is not always the best but I'm taking this as a compliment.

ferry fae Newcastle over to this is what I'm thinking.

Defiantly Gadjee the reek up on HMS Reekie dock will be emense on the way over and back! The price is £19 based on four sharing.

Boofon reckons the train will be cheap down to stadium 20 euro or something

Accommodation will be a nap in one oh the local brassing shops!

Cheap as chips!

Defiantly Gadjee the reek up on HMS Reekie dock will be emense on the way over and back! The price is £19 based on four sharing.

Boofon reckons the train will be cheap down to stadium 20 euro or something

Accommodation will be a nap in one oh the local brassing shops!

Cheap as chips!

I said no such thing.

No idea where you're finding a £19 ferry either.

Yea that was my interpretation too. Bit of a long shot but they got deservedly beaten by Saints last summer so you never know. Our game is no certainty so we'll see.

Correct. Anyway if we beat Groningen we'll have beaten a seeded team so another seeded team shouldn't be an issue. Especially since other unseeded teams will also win. We might land up with a team who also beat a seeded team. RoPS Rovaniemi of Finland being the current worst ranked team in the seeding list for Q2.