I'd move Low on at the end of the season, and think it would be in his best interests to leave too as he needs to be playing regularly. He may end up coming back in the future but I think he's currently no better than Smith, and Storie is not far away either.

The position he's in reminds me a little of Michael Paton in that he's shown glimpses and probably never been given a proper chance. However, he's has reached an age where he should be a regular and he's not and is probably 4 or 5 choice for where he wants to play so it's in everyones interests to move on.

Selective reading? You said we played Livngston 17 times in one season in another thread :hysterical:

OMG! :clangers2: You took THAT seriously?

I knew we played them SEVEN times in one season but exaggerated it (a little) for dramatic effect & also to slate Scottish football for the fact that it's possible to play the same team that amount of times in one season.

Do you want any more straws, or do you have enough to clutch now?

OMG! :clangers2: You took THAT seriously?

I knew we played them SEVEN times in one season but exaggerated it (a little) for dramatic effect & also to slate Scottish football for the fact that it's possible to play the same team that amount of times in one season.

Do you want any more straws, or do you have enough to clutch now?

I see you can read though.

An Idiots Guide to Internet Forums :

Rule one - Make a bellend of yourself then pretend to be fishing.

Quality wise, I'd rate him the same as Magennis - who I didn't realise was only 23. I reckon this was Magennis' last chance at a contract had he done well with St Mirren. I'd assume Low will get a one year extension, put to a Championship or lower Premiership team and if he does well there then we'll take him back, if not, punted.

Quality wise, I'd rate him the same as Magennis - who I didn't realise was only 23. I reckon this was Magennis' last chance at a contract had he done well with St Mirren. I'd assume Low will get a one year extension, put to a Championship or lower Premiership team and if he does well there then we'll take him back, if not, punted.

You should try watching the games you go to instead of fumbling about the gents for 90 minutes.

• Upvote 2

Aye I really did think we played Livi 17 times in one season.

No-one believes you really thought that.

Unfortunately, making a bellend of yourself is hard to come back from.

Especially when you do it on several occasions...

...I say several to be polite as I'm a nice guy...

Aye you adding his school years on aswell Pudgie?? Cunts looks about 40!!!!

As for Low, definatly a 2 year deal good wee player. His composure hitting the Pen was top drawer.

I agree we need to get rid oh some players, Zola, Vernon, Josh, Tate, Weaver. But why bin the youngsters who have hardly been given a chance?? Bleed in the young team next season.

As has been said before on here, half oh you zoomers wanted Pawlett oot last season!!!

That would oh been a great idea...........

• Upvote 1

Have to feel sorry for the lad breaking his toe right before his contract is up. You would think they would put him out of his misery either way.

It's not that bad an injury...hamstring is far worse...a broken toe means 2-3 weeks for it to heal...some players have played with a broken toe strapped and a shot of pain killers...Derek will have decided already...think he'll get a 2 year deal.

Edit...like this guy... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2612974/Ashley-Williams-playing-broken-toe-boost-Swansea-Premier-League-survival-bid.html