Aberdeen V Motherwell (0 - 1)

Last game of a fine season and we only get 16k. That is tragic.

The glory hunting fuckers who begged, stole and borrowed to get a ticket for the final should have a long hard look at themselves if they don't bother with Sundays game.

We should be looking at 18k minimum to watch us clinch (hopefully) our best return in the league in years and to applaud the team off the park one last time after what has been one of the best seasons we've had in a very long time.

• Upvote 2

Aberdeen have banned Motherwell's drum on Sunday. Bravo! Thank fuck. The bastarding thing is the most irritating thing at games. Why can't they do what we did here http://youtu.be/HQBYjjSCSK0

What ever happened to singing at games?

It's all about the sitting down and shutting up at football these days. You can't even stand at the top now without being told to move on by a spotty faced steward who has an over inflated opinion of his authority in the world.

Langfield

Logan Anderson Tate Reynolds

Jack

McGinn Robson Hayes

Pawlett

Vernon

Subs: - Smith, Mcmanus, Weaver, Zola, Murray, Storie

Dont think Smith did quite enough on Tues to earn a starting place, Reynolds and Logan are probably our best option against their wide men - the real strength in their side - the rest of the teams pretty obvious. The squads a little threadbare just now...

COYR!

Crap mind games from McCall trying to get the ref on his side before Sunday

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall: "I have probably two wishes. Obviously I want to win the game, but I just hope at the end of it, I'm not having to whinge about a decision that's cost us.

"The first game here at home, Aberdeen deserved to win and played really well - two penalties, one was a stone-waller and the other, I still don't know why it was given.

"The League Cup still rankles with me, Sutton is a yard onside and scores and it doesn't count.

"And obviously the last-minute goal, when Russell forearm-smashed it and took Leitch out by his midriff. But again, they deserved that point.

"Things haven't gone for us at the right times, but I just don't want to be like a broken record come Sunday afternoon.

"If they beat us, then fair enough, and we'll just give it a good crack."

"If we look back to our first home game, funnily enough against Aberdeen, and a 3-1 defeat that day, if somebody said we were going to go into the last game against them still on their coat tails, I'd have been absolutely delighted.

"We've probably been like a little terrier who you try to shake off, and we have just hung in there. I can't give the lads any more credit. We've been resilient and determined."