World Cup, Brazil 2014

Predictor is interesting, england have to fancy their chances of reaching quarter finals at least if they get past group.

Am I the only one that the predictor doesn't work for? And the poll still doesn't work.

If I could vote I'd vote for Holland. But only because I'm voting with my heart rather than with my head. I've predicted a Uruguay triumph for a while now and I still think there's every chance. Suarez is obviously going to win the golden boot if he's up against mugs like Engloland.

I hope to fuck Boof's wild prediction of Spain losing every group game is correct. They bored me to tears in 2010 and 2012. For all their world class players they don't half play some fucking dreadful football. Albeit effective I concede.

Am I the only one that the predictor doesn't work for? And the poll still doesn't work.

If I could vote I'd vote for Holland. But only because I'm voting with my heart rather than with my head. I've predicted a Uruguay triumph for a while now and I still think there's every chance. Suarez is obviously going to win the golden boot if he's up against mugs like Engloland.

I hope to fuck Boof's wild prediction of Spain losing every group game is correct. They bored me to tears in 2010 and 2012. For all their world class players they don't half play some fucking dreadful football. Albeit effective I concede.

It's not a wild prediction. SOTR has backed them to win it. He's the prediction equivilent of Benfica's European curse. Common sense says that they will now fuck up.

What mare do you want ? 2012 they won the final 4-0 at a canter

2010 they dominated the Dutch, having 19 shots at goal, resulting in the Dutch rejecting there total football ideology, and implementing a footballing thug mentality for the game.,

What mare do you want ? 2012 they won the final 4-0 at a canter

2010 they dominated the Dutch, having 19 shots at goal, resulting in the Dutch rejecting there total football ideology, and implementing a footballing thug mentality for the game.,

Aye and that pissed me off because Holland were shit scared of them when there was nothing to be scared of. Holland went through the tournament scoring the most goals and playing the best football but they approached Spain with the wrong mentality. Spain's loss to Switzerland showed they were mortal. Poor management from Van Basten.

Awesome.

The best ball ever to grace the planet.

Awa, real men play with Mitre Mouldmasters.

Up and down the country there are millions of Mouldmaster Vets, bearing the tattoo of its rough, basketball-coating on their inner thigh, whose eyes glaze over as they recall the time they went to war. Unless you have felt the stinging kiss of the Mouldmaster during a PE lesson on a witheringly cold day, while wearing shorts that amounted to little more than a piece of elastic and in an environment that was a torture camp in all but name, you cannot truly say that your time on this earth has been justified.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2008/nov/06/1

We had Mouldmasters in my school.

• Upvote 1

Not as good as what you may think, the same as Diego Costa, 20/1

That's a pity I'm sure he was 33s earlier. Not the star player by any means but if they're to do well he'll score a few. A Brazil/Fred double may be worth a couple of quid as Brazil on their own aren't really worth backing.