England will win this easily. Uruguay were shocking in their last game. Apparently Suarez won't play tonight, but even if he did, it wouldn't make a difference to a flat midfield and absolutely horrendous defence. The struggled their way through their own qualifiers, and just as last night signalled an end to the Del Bosque Spain era, tonight will see the end of Oscar Tabarez' Uruguayan golden generation.

If England score early then I fear an absolute mauling. Really worried what the pace and directness of Sturridge and Sterling will do to that defence. Hopefully Woy decides to move Rooney back through the middle, because Sterling running at Lugano is not a match-up I want to see.

Can you please tell us who +1'd this absolute nonsense of yours.

Eh!!!! World cups are brilliant chutney min, the vibe around the place is just amazing, in France the fan zones had beers and food tents from every Country taking part.

If you ever do one holiday in your life go to a World cup, the football is a tiny part of it, I've tried explaining this to the women i've been with but they don't get it.

World cup holidays are the best,the vibe is just unreal.

I disagree dayts. I go to fitba tournaments to watch fitba - if that is as a neutral a large chunk of the purpose is gone. I understand the party aspect - Bordeaux in '98 was the best week of my life - but that had everything to do with Scotland being there. Kaiserlautern (sp?) in '06 was nothing but frustrating. As a Scotsman at a World Cup it is shite being fed patronising nonsense about how great our supporters are and how it's a shame we never qualified.

Brazil as football 'tourist' watching 'other' teams or family holiday on the beach in Thailand? The family break gets my vote every time.

The only reason I will go to a World Cup again that Scotland don't qualify for, is if I have to suicide-bomb a final the Nigels get to.