Luis Suarez comes back and bites English FA in the arse (or arm, leg, ear).

Good to see.

It was always going to happen, the script was written really when the groups were drawn.

Ayes.

He does for liverpool and u r gay what Rinaldo does for his teams.

Unbelievably good player to watch

Nah Robby min.

I dinna fish.

I say it as I see it.

The media love SG.

Hyped beyond belief when better players like schools and lampard get none of that favouritism.

Even players who aren't as good as Gerrard like Carrick get marginalised when really they deserve at least a chance.

Gerrard is very good. Just nowhere near as good as he is made out to be.

Seriously don't understand why Gerrard is the scapegoat for the 2nd goal. Ok misjudged the long ball but exactly what were the two centre half's doing? Neither of them had a clue where Suarez was.

Because it was school boy, Sunday league, ten bob bit defending.

While Jagielka and Baines have been shown up at the WC, the 2nd goal last night was simply down to Gerrards fuck up, and Suarez brilliance.

Suarez could arguably be the best player in the world or at least certainly one of them. He had two chances and scored both. 31 goals in the English prem despite the fact he was suspended for the first 10 games. Brilliant player.

Feel the results England have had at this World Cup aren't quite a fair reflection on the games preceedings. Both games they had great spells of possession and if it hadn't been for poor finishing, it could have been a different story. Italy and Uraguay just took the chances they had with some clinical finishing. Some are suggesting this is the worst England side ever however I would disagree. Individual talent is not as strong as in previous England sides however they are a better team. I actually feel Sterling and Sturridge are Englands two best players and that the rest of the team is very mediocre. They have been very unfortunate thus far however they are still not out of it and a big win against Costa Rica could see them through.

Did England really have great spells of possession against Italy?

If you look at ther possession against Uruguay, how many times did they play nothing passes to each other before playing a long aimless punt to nobody?

England will win this easily. Uruguay were shocking in their last game. Apparently Suarez won't play tonight, but even if he did, it wouldn't make a difference to a flat midfield and absolutely horrendous defence. The struggled their way through their own qualifiers, and just as last night signalled an end to the Del Bosque Spain era, tonight will see the end of Oscar Tabarez' Uruguayan golden generation.

If England score early then I fear an absolute mauling. Really worried what the pace and directness of Sturridge and Sterling will do to that defence. Hopefully Woy decides to move Rooney back through the middle, because Sterling running at Lugano is not a match-up I want to see.

How wrong did you get this.

Did England really have great spells of possession against Italy?

If you look at ther possession against Uruguay, how many times did they play nothing passes to each other before playing a long aimless punt to nobody?

agree with that, they had a lot of the ball but did nothing with it.

Cant quote for some reason but no way was Gerrard solely at fault for the 2nd goal EPK. No doubt he contributed but to completely absolve of any blame to Cahill and Jagielka is not correct. Baines was shown up a bit against Italy but I thought he had a much better game last night, especially going forward.

They have been shit in both games. In fact the writing was on the wall during the friendlies. Hodgson learned fuck all about his team during the friendlies and insists on trying to put square pegs in round holes like every other England manager before him. Trying to accommodate the big names rather than put out a balanced good team. He is a shit manager and i was glad when he was given the job. Gerrard and Henderson should've been off at half time, they were booth well off the pace, especially Gerrard, and slowed everything down. Lallana and Barcley should've been brought on to replace them but Because it is Stevie G and he is the captain he is immune to being subbed apparently. Hodgson could've gave it 10 mins then swapped Wellbeck with Lambert and went 4-3-3 pushing Rooney up front with Sturridge and Lambert and just went for it. Unfortunately for the Guffs Hodgson doesn't have a clue how to do this. He always goes out not to lose. I'll enjoy watching them get beat by Costa Rica and fly home to a shitstorm without winning a game. Happy days.

Cant quote for some reason but no way was Gerrard solely at fault for the 2nd goal EPK. No doubt he contributed but to completely absolve of any blame to Cahill and Jagielka is not correct. Baines was shown up a bit against Italy but I thought he had a much better game last night, especially going forward.

Gerrard missed a very simple header to clear his lines and one of the centre halves was sucked in by the other Uruguay forward which left Suarez too much space.

If Cavani had did the flick, Suarez was offside,

If Gerrard had did the basics, then the defenders would not have been exposed to Suarez.

Gerrard was to blame. end of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU1kLr51rrk

Thanks for posting the goal but still doesn't change my opinion. Backs up my thoughts even more to be honest. Where was Cahill going? He had even less reason to be dragged towards Cavani as Cavani was going for the header with Gerrard. As a result both defenders should have had a watch of Suarez which neither does. I totally agree that Gerrard should have won the header just believe both centre half's are more at fault.

Those Scotland fans just sum up why I despise following our national team, making all that effort to "get one over the old enemy" is just pathetic, loads of lads in town aswell with Uruguay tops on, there's rivalry then there is just pure sad, pathetic cunts, they fall in to that bracket.

Those Scotland fans just sum up why I despise following our national team, making all that effort to "get one over the old enemy" is just pathetic, loads of lads in town aswell with Uruguay tops on, there's rivalry then there is just pure sad, pathetic cunts, they fall in to that bracket.

buy a sense of humour min, its harmless fun and thats pretty stupid reason to despise anything.

• Upvote 2

buy a sense of humour min, its harmless fun and thats pretty stupid reason to despise anything.

Would you wear another SPFL teams top if they were playing Celtic, Rangers or Dundee united and we needed them to win or we were out of the competition, would you fuck, it's sad, it shows how small and weak we are as a nation.

Would you wear another SPFL teams top if they were playing Celtic, Rangers or Dundee united and we needed them to win or we were out of the competition, would you fuck, it's sad, it shows how small and weak we are as a nation.

Agreed, I avoided social media last night knowing all those arseholes would be out in force.

• Upvote 1

While I agree its embarrassing

You have in the past, worn Rangers, and England strips.

please expand on how it makes us look weak?

lets put it another way, the red ultras were pain in the arse.............. you certainly hated them but they didn't make you want to despise following Aberdeen did they? the ultra thing wasn't my scene but they seemed to be having fun so fair play to them.

Of course we wouldn't wear a Celtic Ranger or Dundee United shirt but there seems to be a different type of rivalry between Us and England, I am not quite sure what it is but there is no harm in it. If you don't like it then that's also fair enough but I think you are just looking for an excuse to not like following Scotland. It's a pretty stupid excuse if you ask me because every set of fans has bams in it but its no reason to hate following them

• Upvote 1

They have been shit in both games. In fact the writing was on the wall during the friendlies. Hodgson learned fuck all about his team during the friendlies and insists on trying to put square pegs in round holes like every other England manager before him. Trying to accommodate the big names rather than put out a balanced good team. He is a shit manager and i was glad when he was given the job. Gerrard and Henderson should've been off at half time, they were booth well off the pace, especially Gerrard, and slowed everything down. Lallana and Barcley should've been brought on to replace them but Because it is Stevie G and he is the captain he is immune to being subbed apparently. Hodgson could've gave it 10 mins then swapped Wellbeck with Lambert and went 4-3-3 pushing Rooney up front with Sturridge and Lambert and just went for it. Unfortunately for the Guffs Hodgson doesn't have a clue how to do this. He always goes out not to lose. I'll enjoy watching them get beat by Costa Rica and fly home to a shitstorm without winning a game. Happy days.

I think this is a problem for a lot of the international teams at the moment, giving headline players the armband. Look at Spain, Casillas should have probably been dropped for the second game or even not started the first one but he is captain so has to play if fit. Portugal giving the armband to Ronaldo, Argentina with Messi. Don't see these players as Captains and if they don't perform it leaves the manager in an impossible predicament.