Cliff Richard

Tommy

Dunno if he guilty or not however I was pleased to see that the Leveson enquiry etc has fairly clamped down on the Police leaking shit to journos. There was only the one media helicopter in the air over cliffs house when they went in. Maybe that was just coincidence though.

Timmy Mallet is / was a total knobber. Terry Nutkins I'll grant you is a mad bastard and a legend who collects chairs as a hobby (we all need an outlet for our passions!) I don't remember who was the host of Knightmare but the whole programme was painfully slow and shite once you looked beyond the 'amazing' 3d graphics. They were amazing at the time to be fair but the show was like the Crystal Maze on mogadon.

Timmy Mallet is / was a total knobber. Terry Nutkins I'll grant you is a mad bastard and a legend who collects chairs as a hobby (we all need an outlet for our passions!) I don't remember who was the host of Knightmare but the whole programme was painfully slow and shite once you looked beyond the 'amazing' 3d graphics. They were amazing at the time to be fair but the show was like the Crystal Maze on mogadon.

I just picked 3 random names from the eighties. Nutkins sounds like a genius though.

Nutkins lives out on the west of Scotland apparently. He collects chairs but you aren't allowed to sit on them or indeed on any chair in his house. He always stands. Mad as fuck. You have to love folk who are that far out there.

Just looked him up on Wikipedia. Died of leukaemia two years ago.

Sang about a living doll, hung around with young ones and had loads of choir boys in one of his music videos, how many more clues did the police fecking need..

Cliff Richard is a suspected paedophile.... Thank God we won't have to listen to his shite every Christmas now!
I wonder if anybody has ever been touched up by Noddy Holder?

What's the difference between Mark Knopfler and Cliff Richard?
One is in Dire Straits and the other is in deep shit!

I do wonder about these allegations.

Cliff claims "im not a padeo" - but this is pure deflection, if its true then hes actually a pederast, not a paedo.

This is similar to how the media claimed abusive priests were paedos, but in fact they were overwhelmingly pederasts - ie homosexual men who couldnt keep their hands off teenage boys. The motive is to hide the link between homosexuality and abuse of minors.

Its not unusual to be attracted to teenagers - I know I would ride Kendall Jenner for example (and God knows I had to bide my time for years before feeling it decent to declare my love for the glorious Emma Watson.)

The difference between normal- and homosexuality seems to be in the ability to keep ones hands off of such minors. The predatory "chicken-hawk" is a long-standing homosexual stereotype among the gay community, one which can be found propping up the bar in any gay bar.