Cliff Richard

Tommy

• 1 month later...

Genetically, paedophiles have more in common with crabs than they do with you or me.

That's a scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

I once had to shave a tramp who had shagged a prostitute and caught crabs. They were all over him, was bants like.

Used to work in an Instrumentation Lab. Sampling equipment etc etc.

I was but a young apprentice when the older sleazeballs would ruffle out their pubic lice for all to see under microscopic conditions.

Very crab like was my first reaction.

I've never encountered them and I've been pube to pube to some right dirty haddocks.

That's absolutely shocking, haha, gads min! The lab behaviour I mean, not the dirty haddocks, we've all battered a few of those!

Did a google search for Pubic Lice and found this picture. Thought it was interesting

d6ede8d45c332ccead2beee96a100b8d.jpg

• 1 year later...

So Sir Cliff has dodged a bullet.

4 or 5 men over a number of years claim abuse but the dibble say 'insufficient evidence'.

Cover up. He's mates with the queen, probably the same way that Prince Andrew case went.

Whats the story withy this one Poodler?

Cliff Richard was a close friend of the BBC journalist Jill Dando.

In 1999, Jill Dando was murdered by a professional hitman outside her home in Gowan Avenue in London.

Jill rarely visited her home in Gowan Avenue.

Only a handful of close friends and relatives could have known she would be there on that particular day.

Reportedly, Jill was investigating a pedophile ring involving the top people.

Cliff Richard was interviewed by the police investigating the shooting.

Alan Farthing was part of the medical team responsible for the birth of Kate and William's new baby, Prince George.

Alan Farthing is the Queen's Gynaecologist.

Alan Farthing was the fiance of the BBC TV presenter Jill Dando.

Cliff Richard was a close friend and confidante of Jill Dando.

Jill Dando's BBC colleague Nick Ross is married to Sarah Caplan the cousin of Jimmy Savile's friend Esther Rantzen.

Caplan and Rantzen founded the controversial charity called Childline.

There has been speculation that the murder of Jill Dando is linked to "a VIP paedophile ring which was operating within the BBC and in the Elm Guest House and various children's homes."

That deserves its own thread.

What does the Queens Chuff look like?

That deserves its own thread.

What does the Queens Chuff look like?

Frankie Boyle does this best.

So, it was the Queen and Prince Phillip's 60th wedding anniversary not so long ago.

Imagine that, a German woman married to a Greek for 60 years.

She must have an arse like a broken cat flap.

:laughing:

• Upvote 1