Logan Racially Abused ?

FFS! That fuckwit plays for Huntly.

http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk/index.php/latestnews/interviews/2386-thoirs-looks-to-help-side-bounce-back-from-defeat-at-buckie

AlexanderThoirs.jpg

They play at home to Buckie today.

Any guys round about Huntly fancy going there and giving the prick a dunt on the chin in the social club?

On behalf of the hat.

Cheers.

Case in court yesterday.

Bet he had a lovely Xmas. :hysterical:

On trial next year.

Racist arsehole.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/local/footballer-accused-of-racially-abusing-aberdeen-fc-defender-on-social-media-1.755795

• 3 weeks later...

Logan forgives.

Dons star Logan forgives Celtic’s Tonev for racist abuse

DEFENDER Shaleum Logan bears no grudges against Celtic’s Aleksandar Tonev for racially abusing him.

The 26-year-old today insisted he has moved on from the incident which saw Bulgarian international Tonev hit with a seven-game ban.

On loan from Aston Villa, Tonev was found guilty of a racist comment toward’s Logan in Celtic’s 2-1 win at Parkhead on September 13.

Last month an SFA judicial panel appeal tribunal upheld October’s original guilty verdict.

Speaking for the first time about the abuse case, which dragged on for three months, Logan said: “I forgive him, and for me the matter is over.

“I would never wish any bad feeling against him because I am not that sort of person.

“It was probably a spur of the moment thing where he said it and regretted it.

“People just need to know I would never say anything that would hurt a man’s reputation or his footballing career just out of the haste of losing a game.

“It was said on the pitch and I reported it to Mark Reynolds and then reported it to the ref (Bobby Madden).

“As soon as it was reported to the ref it has to be dealt with. I just did the thing I had to do.

“It has been dealt with and I am happy with that.

“I am a forgiving person. I don’t take any ill harm against anybody or any team, so we move on.”

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/football/the-dons/dons-star-logan-forgives-celtic-s-tonev-for-racist-abuse-1.790629

• 3 months later...

Great quotes here from Shay - exactly the mentality we need at the club

Here

“I would never have a go at a team that has won the league but there has been a few bobbles here and there and some decisions which have gone their way.”

“Celtic have won the league by 20 or 30 points before and, with the resources they’ve got, they should. But we have a great team and manager so we can get closer. We’re very close and next season we can get that little bit closer.

Which is why it's so important to pump the fuds at the weekend…. Seriously, if you talk like the class bully no matter how much of a plucky underdog you may be, if you aren't prepared to get your nose bloody and have a scrap and outwit him too you might as well just roll over.

Tactically astute and pulling out of nothing is what I want to see this weekend…

• 5 months later...

ABERDEEN defender Shay Logan has revealed he is unsure if he will still be at the club next season.

The full-back has eight months left to run on his contract.
The 27-year-old, originally from Wythenshawe in Greater Manchester, admitted family reasons could spell the end of his time at Pittodrie as he has three children who all live down south.
Logan said: “At this moment in time I am not in a position to commit to anything.
“I want to have a talk with my family and my manager and see what is the best outcome for me.”
The former Manchester City full-back moved to the Granite City from Brentford in January 2014, initially on a six-month loan deal.
That deal would become permanent in the summer of 2014 following his departure from Griffin Park, with Logan penning a two-year deal with the Reds.
However, that contract is due to expire in around eight months – and the Englishman revealed he is unsure whether he will sign a new one.
Although his future plans remain unclear, the full-back has reassured the Red Army he will continue to give his all for the Dons, with Aberdeen facing a crunch league showdown away to Celtic this weekend.
Logan added: “At the moment I am under contract with Aberdeen for this season and I will give my all.
“Maybe in January we will see what happens on that front.
“But, to be honest, I haven’t really thought about it, because that is not my goal at the minute.
“My goal is just to give 110% for Aberdeen for the time I am here and then we will see what happens.
“I am not putting any eggs in any basket and saying I want to go or I want to stay.
“I am not going to say that because at this moment in time I don’t know what I want personally or what is best for my family.
“At the end of the day it all comes down to family with me.”

BooFuckingHoo. It's not even an hours flight.

Plus all the fannying around in the airport, getting to airport, getting from airport. Arsed.

Point is, it would be a massive pain in the arse and it means that he's not available for any additional training (rumours that he went AWOL during the international break as he never came back when asked).

Like the guy, and as someone says above light years ahead of anyone in the position since super kev (nod to Russell who "did a consi" but clearly not his favoured position).

Don't think its fair to say he cares about the club per se, guessing he'd to look at a map the same as all the others when the loan deal was first mooted. What he does have though seemingly is an innate professionalism - the much vaunted winners mentality. These guys are paying my wages then they're going to get it all from me, good and bad.

Others, past and present, could learn a lot from that approach.

Edit: Just on the Tonev pish btw, I'm surprised at you MT. Could you, like the Daily Record, not wait till Friday to drag it all up again?

Like the guy, and as someone says above light years ahead of anyone in the position since super kev (nod to Russell who "did a consi" but clearly not his favoured position).

Don't think its fair to say he cares about the club per se, guessing he'd to look at a map the same as all the others when the loan deal was first mooted. What he does have though seemingly is an innate professionalism - the much vaunted winners mentality. These guys are paying my wages then they're going to get it all from me, good and bad.

Others, past and present, could learn a lot from that approach.

Edit: Just on the Tonev pish btw, I'm surprised at you MT. Could you, like the Daily Record, not wait till Friday to drag it all up again?

Bit of an understatement there. Anderson was absolutely shocking at right back when he was first breaking through. There wouldn't be many who were worse.

Plus all the fannying around in the airport, getting to airport, getting from airport. Arsed.

Point is, it would be a massive pain in the arse and it means that he's not available for any additional training (rumours that he went AWOL during the international break as he never came back when asked).

Don't forget the £1 drop off fee.

He gets the train a lot...not sure that's any more fun.

Logan hasn't been great this season, if he's going to continue that form then I'll be happy to see him go for someone who can cross a ball and the ability to make a header in the box,

Is the ability to make a header in the box a crucial part of playing right back for us like? I don't think we'll find a better right back, see the boy from Liverpool reserves we took up as an example.

He gets the train a lot...not sure that's any more fun.

I seen him at the airport the day after the Kairat game. He literally just got off one flight and went straight through to his home one. I couldn't be arsed with all that, I hate driving into town for work, let alone having to deal with airports, flights and other people. Particularly when people know who you are and will be taking photos and asking for autographs n just generally being a cunt when you're just wanting to go home.

Is the ability to make a header in the box a crucial part of playing right back for us like? I don't think we'll find a better right back, see the boy from Liverpool reserves we took up as an example.

His form lately has been very poor. I said that if that CONTINUES then we'd be as well looking for someone else. If he can get back to something close to his form last season then great.

Guest the shepherd

Why haven't his family moved to Aberdeen? Seems weird if he's been here nearly two years.

Not that I would expect any player to stay here 'cuz we're aberdeen', just curious.

Fair quote but players have been saying for years the same type of things regarding moving to Aberdeen/the possibility of moving to Aberdeen that allegedly it is too far away. I remember Stephen Hughes saying it was too far away when he left Motherwell before fucking off down to Norwich when he was first approached to come north. Surprisingly when he wasn't getting a game for Norwich and Aberdeen came calling the second time around Aberdeen wasn't too far away then. Funny that.

At least Shay Logan has sacrificed being away from family to give it a good couple of years at Aberdeen come January. Hats off to the lad.