Dundee Utd V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

It's always nice to put United back in their box. Seems to happen with us alot the last few years. United, their supporters and the press start to think they are the clone of Pep Guardiola's Barcelona and we have to come along and shut them up.

No doubt by the time we play them again in the semi they'll be wanking themselves to a stump again. They'll never learn.

P.S. Get it round ye McNamara you fucking charlatan. For as long as I live your performance for us on Saturday 12th April 2008 will never be forgiven. Cunt.

• Upvote 6

It's always nice to put United back in their box. Seems to happen with us alot the last few years. United, their supporters and the press start to think they are the clone of Pep Guardiola's Barcelona and we have to come along and shut them up.

No doubt by the time we play them again in the semi they'll be wanking themselves to a stump again. They'll never learn.

P.S. Get it round ye McNamara you fucking charlatan. For as long as I live your performance for us on Saturday 12th April 2008 will never be forgiven. Cunt.

3 wins in a row at Tanny since 1984 - DM seems to bringing back past records of success. Just hoping that come the semi final with Dundee United, we are heading into the match on good form.

Not really, we once released an away kit and didn't use it once for a competitive away game so its not a surprise we'd use a kit from a previous season..

Remember they re-released it in the club as our 'third kit'. Had previously been on sale for £5 at the end of the season. Jumped to £25 after the United game.

Common sense I thought. United are the home team so they would wear the orange and the black. Makes more sense for us to wear white to avoid any clash rather than red or black.

Either that or the kit man's a drunk.

It's common sense to wear last seasons tops? Are you drunk?

Surely when they manufacture a new kit at the start of the season (especially away,given it could vary in colour) they would make sure it would be suitable for ALL away matches.

Well said

Agreed about McNamara. Total cunt. His saving grace was that he took the time to smack that odious hun Hatley

McNamara was answering questions through the week about his side's title aspirations. After his team were comprehensively beaten at home by The Dons, will McInnes have to respond to similar queries? I fucking doubt it, because there's no media wankfest over everything that comes out of Pittodrie like there is at Tannadice. Considine was great, one sliced clearance aside. Keeper and central defence looked composed. I thought the jute was offside when clean through, didn't matter he finished like the Dazzler. Bring on the hun lovers next week, see if Rooney can get to 20 goals for the season before Christmas!

Great result & performance.

Just looking at our recent form, we really are picking up.

Last 6 league games, Won 5, Lost 1.

The 1 we lost we were the better side. to a last minute goal...when both Celtic goals had refereeing "issues".

Our last two games were v teams above us who had both beaten us 3-0 in the first round of fixtures.

Won both games in very convincing manner, being unlucky not to more than overturn the 3-0 scoreline on both occasions.

We have 5 clean sheets out of those 6 games.

FFS, even the game we exited the Cup we dominated and were very unfortunate to lose, again in last minute.

If we can win a game as convincingly as yesterday against an on-form, unbeaten at home side like United, then we can win any game in this league.

Still fuming over the 2 Celtic games thus far, which have seen us take nil points, when 4 from 6 would have been a more just return

...which would have us currently 5 points clear of the minky cunts. That's without even starting on the refereeing favours they've harvested points from in other matches this season. :angry11:

Onyhoo. Good result for us at Inverness yesterday. Good to see their unbeaten run gone before we go up there in 2 weeks time.

Where we should be heading 3 points better off after the visit of Killie next week.

COYR.

• Upvote 1

I thought the jute was offside when clean through, didn't matter he finished like the Dazzler.

If you mean Erskine, I was sure he was well offside too, thought that was a horrendous decision from the linesman. Full credit to Brown for denying him though, great stop.

I don't know if it was more we were so good me made the Arabs look awful, or vice versa (I suspect a bit of both), but was delighted with that performance today. Everyone was excellent.

Goals aside, some brilliant individual moments of play - the brown save, Hayes appearing out of nowhere to steal the ball from one of the Utd players in our box, and Considine playing a sublime ball through to Goodwillie who managed to round his man (shame nothing came of it)

I'm even starting to warm to Ash fucking Taylor!

Rooneys tally is fantastic. Of the two though I'd take a good willie hat trick. The guy is bursting to score and I suspect one will open the floodgates. Watch the chance where McGinn's deflection hits the bar. GW comes short, makes space and is screaming for the pass.

Have to agree. I think goals are coming for him.

Mind you, I thought he was excellent yesterday.

we've got have the 2nd biggest away support in Scotland. must have.

we're on a great run, we look like the only ones that can make a go of it. we're strong and when everyone does their jobs we can beat anybody. celtic knew that, when they won you could see that it wasn't just another win and they were double happy coz they robbed us. thiefs.

mcinnes would be a fool to leave.