English Diddy Leagues

16 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Mile off his line but never mind about sporting fairness as Wrexham are apparently a fairytale. A fairytale financed by Hollywood like but still seem to be everyone's darling at the moment. I detest the Welsh pricks. 

I couldn't care less, merely enjoyed the game.

• 1 month later...

Don't normally watch the English diddy leagues but baring the game yesterday which was rather shite i thought the play offs were great entertainment.  Both going to pens as well but all teams really went for it.

Cant believe Kenilworth Road will be housing the likes of Man City Liverpool and Arsenal.  Mental.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Duncan Ferguson leaves (sacked....) Forest Green Rovers only 6 months into a 5 year contract.

He went vegan too?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 10:22 AM, JumboJET said:

It's a win-win situation for her. 

She either succeeds, and if she does it will be heralded as doing so against all the odds in the man's game.

Or she will fail, and it will be the fault of the patriarchy. 

13 days then, a roaring success. Just a waste of everybody's time.

• 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, sigh said:

Wayne Rooney appointed as Birmingham boss - when's his first game against Leicester? Should be an interesting one.

What an appointment though, all or nothing for him I guess - promotion or thats it as a manager, no that he needs the money mind you.

Absolutely stupid appointment. The Eustace dude had them in as good a position as they've been for yonks. If the players liked him they could just have a negative reaction to his removal. I reckon this'll go pear shaped quite quickly and as for promotion....not a chance. 

• 4 weeks later...