Aberdeen V Kilmarnock (1 - 0)

Thought we definitely deserved that win. We looked solid for 85 mins, just a couple of free kicks and a break near the end caused us a couple of issues. Our clean sheets since clangers was dropped speaks for itself though. Seems to have coincided with ash Taylor looking more confident, surely the two can't be linked....

I must admit, the defence are passing back to the goalkeeper a lot more. They seem to trust Brown more than they ever did Clangers.

He's rarely troubled Brown and I think that says a lot about how the defence are playing. Nothing special, nothing fancy. Just keep it simple and do their job.

• Upvote 2

Great to see our good form continues. It's interesting that we are playing well despite not having Anderson, Robson or Flood in the side. I think we all realise that for Russel and Barry this will be their last season, and they may not feature again if we keep-it-up. Accepting that Considine and Shaughnessy are able deputees in the centre of defense, should we be investing in another midfielder to compliment/compete with Jack and Flood? I thought that against Sociedad it was clear that we were lacking a quality creative influence in the middle, and after the left-back position, its an obvious priority. It seems to have improved our play having Hayes' guile in there just now. Absolutely delighted with AFC at the mo and reckon with a few choice additions we can match Celtic.

COYR!

Great to see our good form continues. It's interesting that we are playing well despite not having Anderson, Robson or Flood in the side. I think we all realise that for Russel and Barry this will be their last season, and they may not feature again if we keep-it-up. Accepting that Considine and Shaughnessy are able deputees in the centre of defense, should we be investing in another midfielder to compliment/compete with Jack and Flood? I thought that against Sociedad it was clear that we were lacking a quality creative influence in the middle, and after the left-back position, its an obvious priority. It seems to have improved our play having Hayes' guile in there just now. Absolutely delighted with AFC at the mo and reckon with a few choice additions we can match Celtic.

COYR!

Mo Mo Mo Mo Mo Mo Chalali

Thought it was never going to come!!!! Kilmarnock can be happy with their performance, they caused us problems. Delighted to come away from that with 3 points.

Best treatment for Jamie Hamill is to ignore him. The guy loves getting booed... makes him feel important. He's fucking shite and shouldn't even be acknowledged.

Still can't believe there was cunts on here who wanted us to sign him!

More than happy to have Goodwillie here but to say he's our best striker in years is a ludicrous statement!

So offer me some names but remember that I said "in years".

I just know if Goodwillie didn't come with the baggage that we wouldn't have a chance of signing a player that good at his age. Enjoy him while you can as when he does start scoring teams will come knocking. The shot that he had in the first half deserved a goal and the over head kick regardless that it was offside showed his ability. For me its more about his link up play and football intelligence. Between Goodwillie and Rooney I am sorry but there is no contest and he will add goals so come on dons lets show this guy some love and give him a song.

Pawlett

Nae seen any compliments regarding his finish yesterday. It was an absolute bosker.

Head over, steadied and marvellous. controlled half-volley right into the corner.

Fucking excellent strike.

I for one would never have thought of Hayes anywhere other than left wing.

Hayes again was absolutely brilliant yesterday. Like you say....would never have imagined him playing centre mids, never mind performing there so effectively.

His energy is boundless.

and of course, he made the goal happen yesterday too with his run and strike that PP eventually finished off.

AFC player of the season thus far.

• Upvote 1

I thought after the Utd game that Hayes needs to move into the middle permanently. Yesterday only served to reinforce that belief.

Would like to see it against a team like Celtic though. That'll be the proof.

Aye had indeed thought that. Another attacker to 'replace' the retiring Robson and Hayes to become a permanent option for the middle.

Injuries to Jack, Flood and Robson over McInnes' tenure has shown probably that we are better without them all at once. Though no doubt they have all been good players for us over that period

What I like abouts Hayes in the middle is that both Jack and him work very well together, Jack will stay all day and allow the better footballer to do the attacking work, when next to Flood it's a toss up between them for who goes forward trying to create, neither fit that mould where as Hayes has loads of technical ability, energy and is great going forward.