Aberdeen V Kilmarnock (1 - 0)

6 clean sheets in the last 7 league games

Aye league games.

Nae bad record though. Ten games played & eight clean sheets. Clangers would be getting touted for Scotland by some for that record.

Obviously stats mean fk all really but the defence is certainly a lot more confident with Brown than Clangers & that is important.

Still need a better keeper in for Brown to challenge though. Maybe some daft cunt will offer to take Clangers off our hands in jan so this can be the case.

in front of goal his finishing was poor. Away from goal his general play was tremendous.

Normally it is. He's normally very sharp at pealing off his man and distributing a pass off but not today. He lost possession on countless occasions today, pushed off the ball far to easily and generally didn't look interested. His one saving grace was his pass to Pawlett where he went on to hit the post.

Was rightly subbed.

Shot accuracy is still a major weakness in our play unfortunately. Even a pish Side like Killie can better us on shot accuracy percentage.

They had 42% to our 31% accuracy. Obviously we had the one that counted but this is a big problem that needs rectifying ASAP.

Bring back Sandy Clark.

I was hoping that Deke would take off Rooney and not Goodwillie. Rooney did flock all of use where Goodwillie would have at least held on to the ball. Need to leave Goodwillie on when the other team are chasing the game as the guy needs a goal. To be fare to Deke it was maybe the yellow card and Goodwillies desperation to do well that made his mind up.

Not sure what game you guy's are watching but apart from a bad first two or three touches Goodwillies link up play was fantastic. By far the best striker we have had in some time (that includes Rooney). Open your eyes flocking eyes my fellow Dons fans this guy is a class act and goals will come.

As for the strop it only shows he cares.

Chuffed with the three points - a very important three points to put us in all probability 2nd on Christmas Day. Would fucking love it if we are not 2nd of course.

A good performance (not quite as good as last week tho) and could have been a much different story if we'd scored one of the early chances.

Hayes MoM for me over Jack. Everyone played well though.

Happy days. C'mon United!!

Monakana is not being kept on. Simple. Would be an absolutely baffling decision to do anything else. So we'll twist on another loanee from England i'd guess instead.

Smith has had a few starts it is Shankland I am bursting to see get a chance - think there is a right player there and we need to develop him into a top player for us

Don't get the flack that Goodwillie gets from some fans, his workrate and play is fucking brilliant, technically he's our best player with Hayes just behind him, he'll get goals for us but as long as he keeps playing like this he'll be fine.

Hayes for me was outstanding again today, like this new role that he's playing.