Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

3 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

To be fair Main has done quite well this season however I think he only really thrives when he's the (pardon the pun) main man up front for smaller clubs which he was at Motherwell and St Mirren. He was behind Cosgrove in the pecking order at Aberdeen and he never thrived as a back up never looked comfortable dealing with the pressures of playing for a bigger club. He won't be first choice at Hearts either and I just don't think you get the best out of him when he's not playing every week as first choice.

Some players are just suited to being the main men at smaller clubs with less pressure and I feel Main comes into that bracket. I also felt he was useless as a lone striker he needs to be playing in a two up front. St Mirren played 3-5-2 most of the time which suited him. 

All fair points Shinn.

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Main was a donkey when he was required to turn it on for a big team.

Given that Hearts are a smaller team than Dons he might do OK but certainly no better. 

However if yer buying a 30 year old you'd be looking for much, much better for yer buck.

He's out of contract so free gratis. 

12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No such thing as a bidding war.

IF another club is interested they just match the bid that’s been accepted.

The “bidding war” only occurs with the players personal terms. 

Nonsense. If someone came in with 500k more Hibs would tell Millwall to get tae fuck. 

15 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I’d be raging if we had Nisbet and were letting him go for £1.2m. We’re getting more for McCrorie ffs 😂

McCrorie has 2 more years left on his contract than Nisbet does.

And doesn't have a reconstructed knee 

Tbf to Hibs, they did try to cash in on him 6 months back, Nisbet turned down the move.

13 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

And some mad hatter @slippers think Motherwell can ask for £1M for Van Veen when Hibs have not even cleared £1M for Nisbet

It’s a valid point in fairness. But theirs no way they would accept 200-300k like some quoted earlier. I also said that would be the starting point and it would be somewhere between 500-1m they would prob get. 

Either way 1.2m in my opinion is ridiculously low for Nisbet even with 12 months left. 

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

It’s a valid point in fairness. But theirs no way they would accept 200-300k like some quoted earlier. I also said that would be the starting point and it would be somewhere between 500-1m they would prob get. 

Either way 1.2m in my opinion is ridiculously low for Nisbet even with 12 months left. 

Yes it's a pretty mad offer to accept in May. Transfer deadline day maybe.

39 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s not the debate though. 

It's not going to be a bidding war at that level but you are more likely to see it with Declan Rice,West Ham will have a figure in mind but they won't settle for that if it's one of the first approaches, they will just keep letting it roll and see where they end up. 

1 hour ago, JojoJuan said:

Sadly there are plenty cunts doing that every day already 🤮

Disgusting.

I support Hearts for one reason. It is the closest club to where I was born and raised.

To think I'd choose a club from another city based upon trophy wins, or any other reason, is abhorrent to me.

I have such admiration tbf for all those fans at clubs like Morton, Ayr, East Fife, etc. At least they're proud of their home towns and club. Rejecting the easy option. Those that take the easy option always seem to have a good reason NOT based upon glory hunting. See my grandad..... and so on.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
20 minutes ago, Russell said:

You ever think of posting on forums closest to where you were born and raised?

Needless. The guys alright. 

5 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Aye easy to say that now we have finished above them and they are finally accepting their place. When they are above us he's an unbearable hun bastard like the rest of their support. 

Has he told us how they'll be signing loads of players that EPL clubs are interested in, and giving the arsecheeks a run for their money next season yet? Give it a month.