Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

6 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

It’s the better brother 

Oh so it is.... I totally forgot there were two Souttars. Why does one represent Australia and the hun plays for Scotland?

5 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

It’s the better brother 

And the DABS net themselves a £3m bonus as their cut of the transfer.

Had a bit of a hope that Forest might sell McKenna given he's no longer a first choice pick any more and that we'd get a similar cut of the fee. If they go down they'll certainly have to shift a number of players in the summer so it could still happen

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

And the DABS net themselves a £3m bonus as their cut of the transfer.

Had a bit of a hope that Forest might sell McKenna given he's no longer a first choice pick any more and that we'd get a similar cut of the fee. If they go down they'll certainly have to shift a number of players in the summer so it could still happen

He could still go out on loan to a championship club I think 🤔 

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, sigh said:

Mikey Devlin to Hibs - what the chances he scores against us, then gets injured for the rest of the season

Zero

He'll fuck one of his knees again queuing for lunch in the Hibs training ground canteen before he even makes his debut.

Hibs must be in dire straights though. This is a guy who couldn't get a game at Fleetwood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 3:22 PM, Ten Caat said:

I could see him sitting out the 2 years left on his contract just to piss Howe off.

Howe's interview clearly implies Fraser has a big old attitude problem

He hides it well though eh.

In other news Ryan Rat to get new contract at Rangers. Hopefully a five year top dollar waste of money deal.

• 4 weeks later...

The Rangers linked to Shanks for a million. Top scorer. Just made Scotland squad. Our club captain. 2 years left on his contract. Only 27.

These journos are just fans dreaming up what they want. Expecting Scottish football to just nod along and support the big two.

A million? Drivel. Romanov had the right idea. Refused to sell to them. Or, a tax applied to sales west. He was happy to freeze players out of football. He was hard not to like if I'm honest. He even wanted to ban their fans. And the Scottish media from Tynie. I miss the drama. Not the overdraft.

Anyway. Think Shanks will leave in the summer. But to the English Championship. For 3m-4m. Probably to a Watford type outfit.

11 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The Rangers linked to Shanks for a million. Top scorer. Just made Scotland squad. Our club captain. 2 years left on his contract. Only 27.

These journos are just fans dreaming up what they want. Expecting Scottish football to just nod along and support the big two.

A million? Drivel. Romanov had the right idea. Refused to sell to them. Or, a tax applied to sales west. He was happy to freeze players out of football. He was hard not to like if I'm honest. He even wanted to ban their fans. And the Scottish media from Tynie. I miss the drama. Not the overdraft.

Anyway. Think Shanks will leave in the summer. But to the English Championship. For 3m-4m. Probably to a Watford type outfit.

The Huns need to be looking at better players than Shankland if they want to be anything

25 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Totally agree about the hun fans in the media - they've really no clue and live in a hun fantasy world.

Don't think Shankland is a £4m player imo but in todays market who knows maybe someone will waste a lot of money on him.

Personally I think he's quite a limited player despite the goal stats.

13 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

The Huns need to be looking at better players than Shankland if they want to be anything

Yes but that doesn't stop them signing guys like Jack, Wright, Souttar etc

59 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Not after Saturday's performance, he will see out his contract at Hearts

As much as I like to laugh at Hearts, Skins is right here. The media and pundits area disgrace in this country when it comes to clubs and their best players.

Burns the other week with Duk

Shankland a few times this season.

The other 10 should just plain refuse to sell to them. Or quote them daft money neither cunt can afford. Duk 200 million...Shankland 1.5 million for example (Huns can't afford that)

I could absolutely see a Championship side offering a couple of million for Shankland.....he scores goals and is a Scotland squad member. I doubt it'd be one that's in the mix for EPL promotion, but the likes of Millwall or Bristol City can easily afford that sort of cash. Whether or not whoever becomes Hearts' new manager would accept is another thing altogether. But they probably do require a complete rebuild in the summer and will require substantial funds to do so.