Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

I agree to be fair The Rangers should be aiming higher.

But.

England will be its usual summer spend frenzy and CFs will be in demand more than any other position. New seasons. New managers. New budgets.  And to a lot of English clubs 4m is small beer. If we get a few championship teams interested and a bidding war, it's possible.

Birmingham offered 3m for Nisbit.

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

But.

England will be its usual summer spend frenzy and CFs will be in demand more than any other position. New seasons. New managers. New budgets.  And to a lot of English clubs 4m is small beer. If we get a few championship teams interested and a bidding war, it's possible.

You aren't getting £4m for Shankland. More chance of Neilson being unveiled as Hearts new manager. You might get £2m. We wouldn't get £4m for Miovski and he's a better all round player than breezeblock heed. 

Even Nisbet won't get a £3m move now with his injury record. Championship clubs might have money to spend but it won't be on Shankland ffs 😂

8 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

But.

Nisbet is a far better player if he could stay injury free.

13 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The Rangers linked to Shanks for a million. Top scorer. Just made Scotland squad. Our club captain. 2 years left on his contract. Only 27.

These journos are just fans dreaming up what they want. Expecting Scottish football to just nod along and support the big two.

A million? Drivel. Romanov had the right idea. Refused to sell to them. Or, a tax applied to sales west. He was happy to freeze players out of football. He was hard not to like if I'm honest. He even wanted to ban their fans. And the Scottish media from Tynie. I miss the drama. Not the overdraft.

Anyway. Think Shanks will leave in the summer. But to the English Championship. For 3m-4m. Probably to a Watford type outfit.

They could probably get Van Veen for about £500k as only a year on his contract & still got a few seasons in him at 31 & will jump at any wage increase for last pay day

22 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The Rangers linked to Shanks for a million. Top scorer. Just made Scotland squad. Our club captain. 2 years left on his contract. Only 27.

These journos are just fans dreaming up what they want. Expecting Scottish football to just nod along and support the big two.

A million? Drivel. Romanov had the right idea. Refused to sell to them. Or, a tax applied to sales west. He was happy to freeze players out of football. He was hard not to like if I'm honest. He even wanted to ban their fans. And the Scottish media from Tynie. I miss the drama. Not the overdraft.

Anyway. Think Shanks will leave in the summer. But to the English Championship. For 3m-4m. Probably to a Watford type outfit.

I’d be biting the Huns hands off for a million quid for spaceship heed, he’s fucking shite 

• Haha 1

Lot of fans here seen convinced Chris Wilder will be our next manager.

Haven't heard it as a rumour from anyone ITK. Could be because Wilder is mates somehow with a lot of the guys at Leith Hearts and has been on buses with them to a few of our games.

He was decent at Sheffield Utd, improved things marginally at Boro, wouldn't judge him at Watford.

But definitely an upgrade on all of Cathro, Levein, Neilson and Naismith. If it happens.

Just now, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Haven't heard it as a rumour from anyone ITK. Could be because Wilder is mates somehow with a lot of the guys at Leith Hearts and has been on buses with them to a few of our games.

He was decent at Sheffield Utd, improved things marginally at Boro, wouldn't judge him at Watford.

But definitely an upgrade on all of Cathro, Levein, Neilson and Naismith. If it happens.

You'll also probably sign players that EPL teams were chasing and will push on from being Scotland's confirmed third force.  Then go on to challenge the Glasgow teams.

Fucking lol.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

And a minimum of treble the wages...

Nah can't really see it happening

• 2 weeks later...

Kickback seems convinced Gerrard in advanced talks to be our new manager.

Cannot see that at all after him being on probably a million plus a year at Villa. And with jobs like Leeds kicking around down south.

Given it's Gerrard the manager not Gerrard the player, not sure I'd even take him.

Sticking with Wilder.

• Haha 6
  • Dildo 1

Cannot see that at all after him being on probably a million plus a year at Villa. And with jobs like Leeds kicking around down south.

Given it's Gerrard the manager not Gerrard the player, not sure I'd even take him.

Sticking with Wilder.

Who cares my friend. 

• Upvote 1

Sticking with Wilder.

Behave yerself min.

Slippy at the Watery Farts?

That would be hilarious, and destined for disaster. 

🤞it happens. 

15 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Sticking with Wilder.

Hope so, he's fucking useless.