Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Sorry I meant the boy Hearts signed last season. Grant. Did he not sign for them from Peterborough and it was a decent fee aswell I think. And he's fucking hopeless. 

Ach I’m not sure about that guy. Fishing for Peterborough players is a sure sign of desperation. You reap what you sow. 

44 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Did that wee cunt that looks like the Bo Selecta Bear not come from Peterborough? And he's fucking pish 😂

41 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Forrester. Utterly dreadful but with the lack of hearts transfer activity that’s probably the best they can hope for. 

Hearts own waste of space Jorge Grant came from the mighty Posh inna.

On 7/16/2023 at 6:40 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hearts look set to beat off competition from across Europe to land possibly the most improved midfielder in Australia this season.

Previously linked with Celtic.

Calem Nieuwenhof. Deep lying midfielder. 22.

Just final details to conclude. Looks in the bag.

Him and a fit again Beni Beningime at DMF.

Thats Olivier Bierhoff signed. Good replacement for all the exciting midfielders signed last season?

yer manager Frankie seems chuffed with this one

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

By standards of Aberdeen and Hibs,  quite happy with Beni Beningime and the look of Calem Nieuwenhof as holding midfielders with Cammy Devlin as backup.

Beningime will be propping up the treatment table soon enough. 

Give me our route of signing Balkan madmen over a bunch of poofy surfers.

2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Peterborough fans seem disappointed to be losing Frankie Kent to us.

Good sign.

Naisy and Joe might just sort us out after all, and knock you lot off whatever perch you think you're on.

Gorgie 👊😎🇱🇻

Wycombe fans were gutted to lose Anthony Stewart…..

2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Good sign.

Naisy and Joe might just sort us out after all, and knock you lot off whatever perch you think you're on.

Gorgie 👊😎🇱🇻

You know it’s mid July when Hearts are already the best team in the country by a mile and signing ALL of the best players.

Such a shame that 9 times out of 10 they’re a puddle of runny shite my mid September.

15 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Good sign.

Gorgie 👊😎🇱🇻

Glad that the famous are the yard stick for your success this season. We’ve been on this perch for many seasons over the past decade. 

Year on year you just don’t learn, 

28 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Good sign.

Gorgie 👊😎🇱🇻

Your team is pish, your management is tinpot, budge is a clown that hasn’t a clue like most of your directors, your fans are Huns, your stadium is stinking and your city is full of junkies, 

every year you do this with the same end result, us being higher than yous in the league, learn god dammit

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Good sign.

Gorgie 👊😎🇱🇻

3rd best team in Scotland currently as per the league table.Also we have finished above Hearts 9 out of the last 10 seasons.However we are not complacent of the threat from Hearts as shown by their possible signing of a centre half who may be good in the air supervised by a disguised manager who has yet to get his coaching qualifications....

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Nearly 360 posts bout Tonio Teklic.

Nearly 170 posts bout Connor Ronan.

I mean - once glance at Kickback and you’ll find the most hysterical, panicked and tear stained transfer thread on any forum, anywhere 

A fortnight until the new season and you’ve signed someone from Australia and a geriatric goalkeeper 

Well done on the bravado though, I’d be absolutely livid if that was just half of the extent of Aberdeen’s business so far 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We really need to stop this stuff. It's not some badge of honour 

Much as I would like us to be higher that is the financial reality in Scotland .It gives us something to aim for realistically. In fact I would even have a trophy for it.When and how do you see us beating the Glasgow 2 to the title?

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Much as I would like us to be higher that is the financial reality in Scotland .It gives us something to aim for realistically. In fact I would even have a trophy for it.When and how do you see us beating the Glasgow 2 to the title?

That's different from boasting about being 3rd best to a guy who supports the team that was '4th best' 

A trophy for 3rd best. Behave min. 

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That's different from boasting about being 3rd best to a guy who supports the team that was '4th best' 

A trophy for 3rd best. Behave min. 

I wasn't boasting just giving the facts. Anyway you haven't replied with the masterplan of how we get to win the league?

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I didn't say at any point we would win the league. 

But bigging up 3rd place creates a psychological glass ceiling that this is an achievement to be celebrated. 

Perhaps..but I rather enjoyed the celebrations at the StMirren game when we secured third!Otherwise are we just hoping to only celebrate when we get the odd cup win?

5 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Perhaps..but I rather enjoyed the celebrations at the StMirren game when we secured third!Otherwise are we just hoping to only celebrate when we get the odd cup win?

I think in context of last season an outpouring of relief and celebration when guaranteeing group stage Europa football was fair enough, aye. 

22 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

How hurtful 😭

They say the truth hurts.

Funny to see you again with the pish about how great hearts will be .. this time.

You cant even appoint a manager without everyone laughing at what a fucking state you are. A centre half from the lower leagues in England and Hearts are back, in your mind.

What a stupid hun

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Good sign.

Gorgie 👊😎🇱🇻

9 seasons from the last 10 above you. Keep trying to "knock us off our perch" though 😄 🤣 

• Upvote 2