Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

5 hours ago, Sheep Shagger said:

It's early days but I feel Naismith is up against it at Hearts. I don't think he will last long. The lads who cut the grass at Tynecastle have the same management qualifications as him. None.

In theory though, they are our nearest challengers next season. 

Since the transfer window, we have signed 5 players. Hearts have signed zero. We pinched Nicky Devlin from them, if Neilson was still there would that have happened, i'm not so sure 

Hearts have lost Ginnelly and Snodgrass. Craig Gordon has 1 leg and there is rumours of Zander Clark being injured pre season.

I'm confident whoever Hearts sign, It won't be better quality than Leighton Clarkson. Things are going along nicely so far.

Injured or not, it's still the same Zander Clark that was chucking them in last season. He's pish. 

2 hours ago, Dynamo said:

I see Hearts have signed, erm, no cunt.

That away allocation reduction was a good distraction. 

No gonna lie. Lack of signings plus the boot room appt of Naismith are all a bit underwhelming.

The away reduction I've posted my thoughts.

But if stadium was big enough to hold we'd sell 20k season tickets. So i get the club is trying to prioritise home demand in a stadium that's restrictive. And if a finger to the two in the west at the same time, good.

As for Savage and signings. He has to deliver in this window or fan pressure will see him follow Neilson. Fans have now learned aeroplanes, banners and spray paint seem to get listened to. And fans are currently still nursing the hangover of Neilson fumbling the ball for 3rd place.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 3
34 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

No gonna lie. Lack of signings plus the boot room appt of Naismith are all a bit underwhelming.

But if stadium was big enough to hold we'd sell 20k season tickets. So i get the club is trying to prioritise home demand in a stadium that's restrictive. And if a finger to the two in the west at the same time, good.

As for Savage and signings. He has to deliver in this window or fan pressure will see him follow Neilson. Fans have now learned aeroplanes, banners and spray paint seem to get listened to. And fans are currently still nursing the hangover of Neilson fumbling the ball for 3rd place.

In absence of signings, maybe Hearts could also look at the 400 odd seats that are blocked out and covered as segregation. Seems excessive. 

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

🥱🥱🥱

48 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You're lucky we were so shit for a few months you had a sniff of 3rd in the first place, let's be honest.

56 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

How many times have you finished above us in the last 10 years?

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Nobody gees a fuck

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Full of guffy wanks though. With the exception of@YorkDon obvs.

Actually it’s nae too bad, and usually the biggest wanks are stag/hen do’s here for the weekend.

3 hours ago, standfree1978 said:

Could hardly blame him. York's a lovely place.

Nearly 8.5 million tourists a year which is a mental statistic.