Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We’ll win fuck all with Robson as manager.

Look at his last pathetic attempt to beat a depleted hun mob in the League Cup Final. 
Zero shots on target. 
And he thought it was creditable & we had no right to win apparently 

Hate the cunt & I hate the fact the Board see him as good enough.

A real bright spark you son 😒

Cheer up you miserable cunt 

• Upvote 3

If Shankland goes it potentially opens up third. Prob a bit like Bojan going, we would have zero chance of top 6 under Robson. We have to beat Hearts away and win against St Johnstone and Dundee to stand a chance at third. We just have too much to do and we aren't going to go on a 7 game winning streak like last season.

46 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Halliday and Lowry out.

Dexter Lembikisa and Scott Fraser in on loans.

Maybe not exciting but def improvements. 

I do think Shanks likely away though and gonna be impossible to replace his goals.

Fraser is a decent player, gets goals from midfield.

55 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Halliday and Lowry out.

Dexter Lembikisa and Scott Fraser in on loans.

Maybe not exciting but def improvements. 

I do think Shanks likely away though and gonna be impossible to replace his goals.

I really don't think you'll sell Shankland until the summer. You need his goals to cement 3rd place, you've no one in place that would replace him adequately and even if you were to use a fair percentage of the transfer fee you'd get to bring in a replacement, there's no guarantees it would work out. The cash you'd earn from the Europa League spot, with guaranteed Europa Conference group stage football at worst would equal any transfer fee you'd get for him. He's not going to depreciate in value between now and summer (unless he copped a snapped cruciate) so I think your board will tell any suitors to come back in the summer unless you get an outrageous offer for him

14 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

No such thing. 
Any team from 4th in league down, winning the cup scuppers that.

Well aware of that, sadly unless things change drastically in Scottish football, a team outwith the arse cheeks winning the Cup will remain about a once in 10 years event. Quick check of the odds for this years' Cup has us and Hearts as equal 3rd favourites at 8/1. I'd say more realistically those odds should be about double that. So very much more often than not, 3rd place will get the EL spot

26 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

No such thing. 
Any team from 4th in league down, winning the cup scuppers that.

I've a wee sneaky feeling this might happen.

Removes the emotion around finishing 3rd and ends up saving Robsons job

3 hours ago, Dad said:

A real bright spark you son 😒

Cheer up you miserable cunt 

I’m just saying what I’d think the majority would say about Robson?

Better than being a fucking old deviant like you, on the register & not allowed near children. 

And I see the forums Mr passive aggressive, @aberdeen1970 is quickly along to join in. 
The pricks prick

Mr fucking beige if ever there was 😆

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m just saying what I’d think the majority would say about Robson?

Better than being a fucking old deviant like you, on the register & not allowed near children. 

And I see the forums Mr passive aggressive, @aberdeen1970 is quickly along to join in. 
The pricks prick

Mr fucking beige if ever there was 😆

I get that fuck face - it's just the monotonous repetition of the same ol' shite o'er 'n' fucking o'er... Dull as fuck son.

You're a miserable dullard psychotic cunt.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As I say, better than being the forums deviant.

Nonce 

That's just shite you say though son; based on nowt but your fucked up mind.

All ties in with your general psychotic arsehole comments.

7 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Top four (if top four win the cup) is w good result this season so that would be a decent result from here

With the money we have spent and the squad we have, 4th would not be a good result in any way. This is why Robson should have been sacked back in September when it was obvious we were underperforming under him. The fact it has been allowed to continue for a further 4 months is criminal.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m far from the only one that thinks you’re a nonce.

Ach no son - you just love to talk about it is all.

Maybes your split personality issues making you think there's a few utterings.

Get up to date with the lithium killer ✌️

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Well they won't be able to play him until after summer. If they bought him they may as well just loan him back to Dundee so he can actually continue to play until summer.

I'm not even sure they can buy him and loan him to Dundee. Because he'd still be registered as a Celtic player and I don't think you can be registered to 3 teams in one season.  

• Upvote 1