Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

C’mon now.

Some of your deliberately questionable replies to posts should ring alarm bells.

No doubt a Leigh Griffiths fan… 

The way to get at him is to ask if he is actually a dad or just a weirdo. He stop’s replying as he is completely stumped. 
(that one is on the house)

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

John Souttar won’t be coming to his favourite club as he is seemingly linked with a few clubs in some guffy English league. Shame…thought him and Devlin would do well together.

Blackburn supposedly in for him. Pretty uninspiring move. But. 3rd in the Championship. Could be a gamble to being in the Premiership in 6 months. 

26 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Blackburn supposedly in for him. Pretty uninspiring move. But. 3rd in the Championship. Could be a gamble to being in the Premiership in 6 months. 

We could loan you out Dean Campbell….he can fill in at centre back and since we are a sporting club we will let you play him when up against us.

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Nowhere near good enough for the Premier League is big ruddy faced, John. Championship , maybe .

6 hours ago, slippers said:

Just like McKenna, Souttar would gets mins at a handful of EPL clubs no question about it. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Can you name one? Specifically including which CH for each particular club you think he could replace?

Blackburn basically are a perennial Championship club. Like many many others that are happy to be yo-yo clubs between EPL & Championship. Plenty money in that.

loads of ‘EPL’ clubs are championship clubs in reality & there are only about 10  maybe a dozen clubs that can really be classed as ‘EPL’ clubs as so many are relegation fodder & the whole league is over exaggerated but for the regular top ten maybe. 

Are there even 10-12 clubs in the current EPL that have been there since it became the EPL & never been relegated? It’s maybe even as few as half a dozen. Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton & City maybe. 

actually it is only 6. Everton being the club that has spent most seasons in top flight. Take City off list above of only clubs that have always been in EPL since it started 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Can you name one? Specifically including which CH for each particular club you think he could replace?

I didn’t say that either would start but both would certainly clock up respectable amount of minutes. Bizarre how low an opinion people have of a good spl player and equally how high an opinion people have of your Norwich’s of this world. 

44 minutes ago, slippers said:

I didn’t say that either would start but both would certainly clock up respectable amount of minutes. Bizarre how low an opinion people have of a good spl player and equally how high an opinion people have of your Norwich’s of this world. 

Perhaps.....but when they are all fit/available Hanley of Norwich starts for Scotland ahead of both McKenna and Souttar

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Souttar is fucking dogshit. My abiding memory of the big fat dumpling is him being left in Scott Vernons wake as he raced away to score his hat trick at Tannadice. Souttars face was scarlet and he was absolutely breathing out of his hole 

Shite 

Tbf it’s hard to keep up with players when you’re in nappies

11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Newcastle. Any of them. Lascelles is their best. He's average. The others jostle to partner him. They're all solid 5s and 6s. Which is why Newcastle keep getting beat. Souttar would be their best CH by a mile. Unless you're a big fan of Paul Dummett? 

49 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Newcastle. Any of them. Lascelles is their best. He's average. The others jostle to partner him. They're all solid 5s and 6s. Which is why Newcastle keep getting beat. Souttar would be their best CH by a mile. Unless you're a big fan of Paul Dummett? 

Hahaha, no way Newcastle are interested in Souttar

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Ah yes moneybags Newcastle will decide to get a freebie player from Farts who is normally on the injury table.

In other news I believe I'm taking Margot Robbie out to dinner tonight

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Ah yes moneybags Newcastle will decide to get a freebie player from Farts who is normally on the injury table.

In other news I believe I'm taking Margot Robbie out to dinner tonight

He’s stating he would get minutes at Newcastle at this present time which is correct. Anyone arguing that clearly just sees he plays for hearts and assumes he’s shite and never actually watched him. 

• Upvote 1
On 12/24/2021 at 6:57 PM, Ten Caat said:

No they haven't....he cant sign one until the clock has passed midnight on the 1st of January. I hope leaking this story backfires spectacularly on the Jutes. Obviously trying to force Motherwell's hand to let him go in January for a small fee rather than wait till summer.

There's a week left to go for another club to nip in and blow United's offer out of the water and it would now be hilarious if that transpires

On 12/26/2021 at 5:20 PM, Ten Caat said:

No

Players can start talking to other clubs in the December. Allows them to sign up the instant midnight strikes on the 1st January if they so wish

EDIT.....etiquette demands that any club wishing to speak to another club's player in December should inform that player's club they intend to do so prior to actually starting negotiations.

On 12/26/2021 at 5:29 PM, Ten Caat said:

Because the folk/journalists that say it don't know the rules

I think you can also be included in those that don't know the rules. United are entitled to talk to and sign Watt on a precontract and they don't have to wait until the 1st of Jan to do so. They needed to inform Motherwell that they were intending to speak to him but after doing that there was no reason why they could not sign him on the pre-contract. 

45 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

I think you can also be included in those that don't know the rules. United are entitled to talk to and sign Watt on a precontract and they don't have to wait until the 1st of Jan to do so. They needed to inform Motherwell that they were intending to speak to him but after doing that there was no reason why they could not sign him on the pre-contract. 

They must be chucking money at him because footballing wise there's not much difference between the 2.