Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

42 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Some Dutch/Belgain journalist claimed Pape Habib Gueye was set to complete a move to Hibs. ‘Football Scotland’ have now said the story isn’t true and the striker appears to follow Aberdeen on instagram.

Snottters will be raging if we sign a Pape.

1 hour ago, Willo flood said:

Some Dutch/Belgain journalist claimed Pape Habib Gueye was set to complete a move to Hibs. ‘Football Scotland’ have now said the story isn’t true and the striker appears to follow Aberdeen on instagram.

Odd that he’s followed us on instagram. Not a particularly consistent goalscorer but still fairly young.

1 hour ago, Willo flood said:

Big lad. Seems like a more interesting shout than Timmy Jambo.

He doesnt look like someone that Robson would like though

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I see.

Apparently in January 2022, Millwall & Watford were strongly linked to him.

£1.5m was the supposed fee.

He's certainly an interesting shout though; big mobile lad who has a history of banging them in, available on a free and still at a good age.

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

In the unlikely event there’s any legs in this, & he’d be interested, he wouldn’t be here to sit on the bench. 

I wouldnt say that's necessarily the case. He's out of the picture at moment and, in general, the Belgium move has not worked out for him at moment.

12 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Haha just seen a rumour that Jota is being dumped by the Saudi side. Apparently they've discovered that he's gay (illegal over there) and have cut their losses, willing to pay him £25 million to rip up his contract.

Our big brothers in Atlanta looking to sign him.

Atalanta. Italy. Not Atlanta. America 🙃

5 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Haha just seen a rumour that Jota is being dumped by the Saudi side. Apparently they've discovered that he's gay (illegal over there) and have cut their losses, willing to pay him £25 million to rip up his contract.

Our big brothers in Atlanta looking to sign him.

The same screenshot also said that Tom boyd caught him shagging reo hatate on the treatment table. 

• Haha 3

Brendan Rodgers confirmed Carter-Vickers, Welsh and Nawrocki are all out for around 2 months.

He's also confirmed given his other options are inexperienced he'll now have to sign another CB.

Exactly why Scales should have engineered his move away.

He has no chance at celtic.

I'm pleased with Jensen but the above is frustrating we'd chase Scales all summer, Celtic would pretend they need him until they have their squad and then when push comes to shove admit he's not good enough.

They have one week left to get rid of about 5 senior players at least

34 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Brendan Rodgers confirmed Carter-Vickers, Welsh and Nawrocki are all out for around 2 months.

He's also confirmed given his other options are inexperienced he'll now have to sign another CB.

Exactly why Scales should have engineered his move away.

He has no chance at celtic.

I'm pleased with Jensen but the above is frustrating we'd chase Scales all summer, Celtic would pretend they need him until they have their squad and then when push comes to shove admit he's not good enough.

They have one week left to get rid of about 5 senior players at least

I still wouldn't be surprised to see us make a move for him on deadline day. Rodgers comments won't (or shouldn't) sit well with him. I can see us punting Stewart and getting Milne out on loan. 

Regardless of Rodgers' comments, and even if they do bring in another central defender before the end of the window, with 3 already out for a minimum 2 months he'll be required as back-up at least until the 3 injured ones are back. As it stands, he'll be starting for them against St J at the weekend. 

Even punting Milne out on loan, we'll have Jensen, MacDonald, Williams and Rubezic (with MacKenzie and Devlin able to cover in emergency) so really can't imagine us even trying to bring him in during the January window unless one of the 4 CH's cops a season ender in the interim.