Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Aye Milsom.

Naismith is a horrible bastard.

Was looking for a video of the Durrant dive the other day and came across a Hun thread on their forum about it that @@daytripping appeared on, some fucking amazing trolling back in 2011 where they also said something about hoping we’d go bust LOL :laughing: I’d post a link, but fuck dirtying the thread with Hun shite

I know we're all programmed to just knock each other. But come on.

We've got lads like Irving, Smith, Morrison, Cochrane, McDonald, Burns, Hickey, Keena. What's it gonna be like for them with Berra, Naismith, Washington, Whelan, Morrison strutting about the training ground? Top top level experience and quality.

I'm supportive of this. Same as your youngsters seeing Bryson. You need that mix.

We've got lads like Irving, Smith, Morrison, Cochrane, McDonald, Burns, Hickey, Keena. What's it gonna be like for them with Berra, Naismith, Washington, Whelan, Morrison strutting about the training ground? Top top level experience and quality.

I'm supportive of this. Same as your youngsters seeing Bryson. You need that mix.

Mind when you were waxing lyrical about your team at the beginning of last season? 

Guest milne_afc

Oh aye, young laddies will be standing on the shoulders of some real world class talent, there.

Shite.

Oh aye, young laddies will be standing on the shoulders of some real world class talent, there.

Shite.

Think you gotta add up the international caps and EPL appearances. Plus remember it's the SPL. Not saying awestruck. Just that it's a senior dressing room with a bit of respect I'd imagine from the youngsters to that group. If you're 19 and Naismith and Whelan go into one on you....

Berra might want to fold away his newspaper on Sunday.  There's a big lad upfront for Aberdeen - I've heard he can be a bit of a handful!

Strangely enough JKB are saying that both ourselves and Hibs are interested in Whelan ana. Fuck that. Anyway he hasn't signed for Hertz (yet) and apparently is playing golf with his agent at this very moment.

As for Morrison......just where are you seeing it's a done deal Skins?

Yeah, respect where respect is due.

Well done Hearts on all your best efforts to become the 6th or 7th best club in Scotland.