Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Lewis Morgan in talks to join Inter Miami the club Beckham is involved with.

Celtic have accepted a six figure bid which is being reported as significantly more than they paid St Mirren for him. Just up to him to decide if he wants to move to the states.

I like how Beckham spoke about Messi and Ronaldo as designated players all that years ago when it was in pipeline and now they are getting Lewis Morgan as one!

Lewis Morgan in talks to join Inter Miami the club Beckham is involved with.

Celtic have accepted a six figure bid which is being reported as significantly more than they paid St Mirren for him. Just up to him to decide if he wants to move to the states.

Another in the long list of promising young Scottish player bought for pocket change by Tims / Sevco to weaken a team but only then left to rot in the reserves.

Appreciate that the boy will be making a decent wedge but at the cost of no first team football. When will they learn

• Upvote 1

Another in the long list of promising young Scottish player bought for pocket change by Tims / Sevco to weaken a team but only then left to rot in the reserves.

Appreciate that the boy will be making a decent wedge but at the cost of no first team football. When will they learn

Yeah Celtic would really benefit from a weakened St Mirren.

How many people do you know that would turn down a wage increase of about 10 times their current salary?

It’s also lead to him getting a lifestyle change & move to Miami for a few years,

It’s life.

Why would a young footballer be any different to any other walk of life?

So, on that rationale, no issues from you when Jack left us to move to Sevco then?

Your nothing but a Hun.

• Upvote 1

Aye.

I’m a hun.

Because I said Lewis Morgan was right to move from St Mirren to Celtic.

What flavour are your windows?

And it’s “you’re” you illiterate moron.

No, 'you're' (Sorry Mr Logic) are the one who said

"How many people do you know that would turn down a wage increase of about 10 times their current salary?

It’s also lead to him getting a lifestyle change..... It’s life. Why would a young footballer be any different to any other walk of life?"

Fud.

• Upvote 1

No, 'you're' (Sorry Mr Logic) are the one who said

"How many people do you know that would turn down a wage increase of about 10 times their current salary?

It’s also lead to him getting a lifestyle change..... It’s life. Why would a young footballer be any different to any other walk of life?"

Fud.

Yes?

And?

Your point is?

That makes me a hun?

You are a fucking retard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you on medication?

WTF are you on about?

I said Morgan was quite right to move from St Mirren to Celtic.

And that makes me a hun.

Look, don’t waste time & bother replying.

You’re a thick c unt as you’ve proven.

No point debating with someone like you.

No you said why would anyone criticise someone who makes such a move. Jack gained exactly that going to the Huns so I just asked if you felt the same about him making that move.

Too much testosterone in this place at times.

Or Rodgers and Celtic just thought he was a good prospect?

We also do the same thing..with varied levels of success.

Correct, we do but on a far less regular basis and we need to be more confident of the player being successful than Sevco or Celtic.

A £250k purchase for a semi proven player with good first team experience gaining favorable reviews is nothing in the grand scheme of things for them but a calculated gamble for us.

No you said why would anyone criticise someone who makes such a move. Jack gained exactly that going to the Huns so I just asked if you felt the same about him making that move.

Too much testosterone in this place at times.

Oh look, you did reply.

Testosterone?

More like shite I’d say.

Calling me a hun?

How fucking stupid is that?

You don’t agree with someone, therefore they’re a hun.

Logic of someone who doesn’t get out very often.

Backward mentality.

• Downvote 1